Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even if one isn’t an Incel Marriage is a Terrible Deal for Men in Western Society

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
1) Marriage is an IPO for women
2) Divorce is cashing out
3) Children produce passive income for women enforced by the government
4) Men have no reproductive rights in the USA

Alimony/spousal support is annuity payments to women and marriage is basically a stock option for women to be exercised when the time is right.

Our courts heavily favor women in terms of getting your kids and additionally men have NO reproductive rights in the USA. There was a court case around 07 where man wanted to give up the kid and not be financially liable and the court shamed him and forced him to pay.

Women have all the power when it comes to kids — Dave Chappelle said it best, “If you can kill him, I at least have the right to abandon him”. If the man doesn’t want to be involved and the woman wants the kid anyway then they should be responsible for it simple as.

In a different society, a more traditional one without feminism these structures of marriage and male responsibility make sense. In our current world they make no sense and it’s not dissimilar to Rome where it had a period in which men didn’t want marry: https://www.purplemotes.net/2014/06/08/men-reluctant-marry/

Prenups also regularly get tossed out and seem not to actually protect you from anything. Basically it’s a raw deal and most divorces are initiated by women (70% thereabouts searching the web). As a man even if I could get a woman I would never want to marry her because, I mean seriously, look at the data rationally and tell me it’s a good decision to bust your ass just for this to happen to you JFL:

Ancient societies that limited both men AND women and that actually understood male and female nature were right and we need to return to how it was before. Today men are still limited and still have the same expectations as before but women do not.

Otherwise what’s happening in the west right now where we’re returning to harems and a small handful of top men effectively share all the women until the women age out and begrudgingly settle for Mr betabux then divorce rape his ass down the line will just get worse.

At this point men and women as groups are enemies and men that don’t see that and keep other men down are fools.

Last edited:
There’s really nothing we can do. Boomers are out of touch and just waiting to cash out and check out of society. By the time our generation gets into power it will be too late to change anything, the damage will be done.

Also aren’t women a majority of the voting block nowadays? How are you going to get a majority of the voting force to give up their rights so that the nuclear family can be established again? It will never happen unless we get a dictator or a civil war.

My plan is to get as many dollars as I can and get the fuck out of the west. Western nations are gynocentric sinking titanic and I want off this ride before we sink to the bottom.

Marriage is going to die with Gen Z

Also the ratio of divorce initiated by women rises if they’re college educated lmao

The people running our societies are retards that favor women in everything and don’t understand human nature. They’re basically begging young men to walk out or protest against their own societies at this point.

I just think as time passes by slowly the concept of marriage is dissolving. I was reading this article where 60% of GenZ in Japan don't mind being unmarried for life

All the advanced peoples population shrinks while the gutter races breed like rabbits.

I just think as time passes by slowly the concept of marriage is dissolving. I was reading this article where 60% of GenZ in Japan don't mind being unmarried for life
Yeah we are living in a mouse utopia experiment no one is going to want to have babies. Women will wait too long to have them and Men will grow so jaded by not having anything when young they’ll begin to no longer care anymore when they’re older.

Alimony/spousal support is annuity payments to women and marriage is basically a stock option for women to be exercised when the time is right.
:worryfeels: :worryfeels: :worryfeels:

High iq shit right here

But I want to marry the tall, Puerto-Rican girl. :(

In a different society, a more traditional one without feminism these structures of marriage and male responsibility make sense. In our current world they make no sense and it’s not dissimilar to Rome where it had a period in which men didn’t want marry: https://www.purplemotes.net/2014/06/08/men-reluctant-marry/
This explains it well. Chad doesn't want to marry because right now he can fuck any woman he wants. Incels shouldn't aspire to marriage, we should aspire to have chad harems. Even if you did magically wake up as chad, you are basically cucking yourself if you really think settling down with a "trad" wife is going to make you happy. Marriage is an outdated concept that only simps and cucks still adhere to. Having a wife might make us incels marginally happier, but ultimately we are still settling for crumbs.

Marriage is terrible if you marry modern women or feminists.

There’s really nothing we can do. Boomers are out of touch and just waiting to cash out and check out of society. By the time our generation gets into power it will be too late to change anything, the damage will be done.

Also aren’t women a majority of the voting block nowadays? How are you going to get a majority of the voting force to give up their rights so that the nuclear family can be established again? It will never happen unless we get a dictator or a civil war.

My plan is to get as many dollars as I can and get the fuck out of the west. Western nations are gynocentric sinking titanic and I want off this ride before we sink to the bottom.

Not enough young foids but enough old and useless foids passing more midandrist laws. By the way, who the fuck needs voting to determine if their rights need to be taken away?

60% genz whores, not genz men, I'm sure. There's no way, young men don't want relationships.

Marriage is outdated everywhere. The whole point of marriage was women who want to bear kids and need a provider whos commited and if he leaves then she gets alimony because shes a housewife without work experience

Since now both men and women work there is no point in marriage except shooting yourself in the foot as a man

I said this before on another thread whenever i hear a man getting married i cant help but think hes a spineless low iq normie

Make the man earn everything through grueling work
Build, plan, coordinate, study.
One man, few options & by sheer luck, a second chance.
So the woman with unlimited options, who demands to date upward, can swoop down like a vulture when he's too weary to keep all this up

The west is truly fucked. With this kind of system you are just leading your society to a decay. With immigrant plus corporate nepotism this is gonna get worst.

Men don’t matter anymore, atleast as an individual, you don’t mean jackshit if you have no pussy. Fuck then it’s gonna spread to the entire world thanks to globalist retard in the west.

Spreading their infection throughout and beyond until everything fucking burn to dust

1) Marriage is an IPO for women
2) Divorce is cashing out
3) Children produce passive income for women enforced by the government
4) Men have no reproductive rights in the USA

Our courts heavily favor women in terms of getting your kids and additionally men have NO reproductive rights in the USA. There was a court case around 07 where man wanted to give up the kid and not be financially liable and the court shamed him and forced him to pay.

Women have all the power when it comes to kids — Dave Chappelle said it best, “If you can kill him, I at least have the right to abandon him”. If the man doesn’t want to be involved and the woman wants the kid anyway then they should be responsible for it simple as.

Prenups also regularly get tossed out and seem not to actually protect you from anything. Basically it’s a raw deal and most divorces are initiated by women (70% thereabouts searching the web). As a man even if I could get a woman I would never want to marry her because, I mean seriously, look at the data rationally and tell me it’s a good decision to bust your ass just for this to happen to you JFL:View attachment 1009256
Ancient societies that limited both men AND women and that actually understood male and female nature were right and we need to return to how it was before. Today men are still limited and still have the same expectations as before but women do not.

Otherwise what’s happening in the west right now where we’re returning to harems and a small handful of top men effectively share all the women until the women age out and begrudgingly settle for Mr betabux then divorce rape his ass down the line will just get worse.

At this point men and women as groups are enemies and men that don’t see that and keep other men down are fools.
Women are an impediment to the progress of the human species. We need gene engineering submissive females right now.

Also the ratio of divorce initiated by women rises if they’re college educated lmao

The people running our societies are retards that favor women in everything and don’t understand human nature. They’re basically begging young men to walk out or protest against their own societies at this point.
Women are the majority of the voters, that’s why politicians appeal to them.

Yup just look at Nikki Haley she’s a dumb neo liberal larping as a neo conservative larping as a true American. The media shills her hard and I’m willing to bet 75% of her voter base are retarded suburban moms.

High IQ

Only an idiot gets involved with women instead of copemaxxing and whore-maxxing

yes high iq. i would personally never marry. there are layers of problems.

High IQ

Only an idiot gets involved with women instead of copemaxxing and whore-maxxing
just look at the third world shitholes they breed like rats then complain about hard life is.

just look at the third world shitholes they breed like rats then complain about hard life is.
The West should just nuke everything below the equator lol

Dirty, corrupt, authoritarian shitholes with ugly and smelly people

It’s due to progressivism and the lack of a greater purpose in terms of marriage

I hear you man, I’ve thought about knuckling down and spending a few years learning Japanese or Korean or some such but at the same time I’m not sure if or how much better those countries would realistically be and I’ll still have to find decent work there.

:worryfeels: :worryfeels: :worryfeels:

High iq shit right here
Divorce is one of those areas where the hypocrisy of women collectively is visible in spades. There are articles and videos where lawyers talk about the exceptions where it’s the woman who’s the financially ahead partner and just like men they feel screwed and enraged by having to pay their spouse. The difference being men don’t receive nearly as much and not nearly as often (and still don’t get their kids) even in those situations.

When this gets pointed out to women IRL they just say shit like “Well men don’t ask for more women do” :feelsseriously: Even if that is true that says a whole lot about men’s sense of fairness and care for the other person in a positive light VS women. Really the system is just inherently biased and needs to be changed unless society is taken back to a pre feminist state.

This explains it well. Chad doesn't want to marry because right now he can fuck any woman he wants. Incels shouldn't aspire to marriage, we should aspire to have chad harems. Even if you did magically wake up as chad, you are basically cucking yourself if you really think settling down with a "trad" wife is going to make you happy. Marriage is an outdated concept that only simps and cucks still adhere to. Having a wife might make us incels marginally happier, but ultimately we are still settling for crumbs.
Yeah, the issue mainly is that even if you want marriage if you truly understand the statistics as a man and also what women collectively are like by nature then it’s clear marriage is a tremendous risk.

It’d be one thing if prenups were respected but they aren’t much of the time and it’s more or less judge discretion from what I gather.

Common law marriage has become pretty common in states because governments much like Rome are trying to force men to financially support women. The more time passes the more I understand why Islam treats men and women how they do.

0 people think they’ll get divorced when they get married yet how many of those marriages actually work out for life now? Of the ones that don’t how often is man fucked in the ass by the system while the woman gets to life for free for the rest of their life? This is what happened with my mother, despite being a complete psycho who doesn’t work and even broke the law repeatedly during the proceedings she still got the kids and the house and the money and hasn’t worked a day since. That kind of experience is why older men who’ve been through tell young men not to get married til the law changes.

Last edited:
Interesting to consider why men aren’t voting.

A lot of men do vote but we are much more divided and split than women are from what I gather.

I think a lot of men believe their vote doesn’t matter so why bother and I can kind of understand how they feel.

Interesting to consider why men aren’t voting.

A lot of men do vote but we are much more divided and split than women are from what I gather.

I think a lot of men believe their vote doesn’t matter so why bother and I can kind of understand how they feel.
Women are all mostly leftists and collectivists, you are right. Men are more divided in politics.

Women are all mostly leftists and collectivists, you are right. Men are more divided in politics.
Well put, thanks :feelswhere: If all men were taught blackpill science and ancient wisdom on women growing up maybe we could get men as a bigger group more unified at least as a voting block. That’s hard to do though when men are indoctrinated from birth against their own interests.

Something people don’t talk about enough is how we should get more male teacher into schools. In the states the vast majority of teachers are women and leftists and they indoctrinate their students accordingly. They also grade women easier for the same work: https://www.forbes.com/sites/nickmo...rls-better-grades-study-says/?sh=61ea8e70a666

Women are so fucking biased collectively it’s unreal. Giving them power in institutions and education with little to no oversight has done a lot of damage especially for young men.

Last edited:

Fucking functional retards

Help me i want to move to south east asia

Women are an impediment to the progress of the human species. We need gene engineering submissive females right now.
Give me female elves from beyond the ice wall

The West should just nuke everything below the equator lol

Dirty, corrupt, authoritarian shitholes with ugly and smelly people
Oh yes so shitwest can rot and die inside in peace lol

I dont get how these chads and normies still get married. Some get divorced and still marry again, thinking its gonna be different, I think these are the worst cucks when it comes to marriage. Then when a divorce happens, the automatic assumption is the guy did something wrong.

They rot precisely because they started flooding everything with niggers and chinks after WW2
They rot because they gave foids rights

Help me i want to move to south east asia

Hiii iq

Ur def one of the better posters on this site, agree with ur takes often.

How are you going to get a majority of the voting force to give up their rights so that the nuclear family can be established again?
if men were to collectively stop being retards then all youd have to do is say no and hit them thats it.

No marriage for your face

Very based thread, especially this

Also, even if you manage to find a women who likes you and wants to stay with you without marriage, the state will marry you without your consent for divorce raping purposes.

Very based thread, especially this

Also, even if you manage to find a women who likes you and wants to stay with you without marriage, the state will marry you without your consent for divorce raping purposes.
Common law marriage like that is fucking insane. The fact that men allowed that to be legal with rioting is baffling.