Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if uni is lonely as incel it's still much much better than high school tbh

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I've recently seen many threads saying how suifuel uni is as incel but tbh even if at uni I was lonely too and the courses were harder I prefer it many times over high school.

First of all at uni there's so many people that nobody cares about who you are, most will just forget your face once class is over. Students are of different ages and circumstances (some are straight out of high school, others are working, Erasmus, etc.). Unlike high school where everyone knows each other and everyone has pretty much the same background (just finished middle school) so if you're slightly different people will notice and use that against you.

Also at least in Spain we don't have "uni life" you just go when you have class, take your courses and then go home or to the library. We don't have fraternities, societies, no dorms (students just rent a place outside university) and all the other crap from American movies. So if you're a loner no one will really notice tbh.

Finally people are too busy to be bullying you and a bully at university would be considered even more pathetic than the victim.

I agree with you OP.

Also at least in Spain we don't have "uni life" you just go when you have class, take your courses and then go home or to the library. We don't have fraternities, societies, no dorms (students just rent a place outside university) and all the other crap from American movies. So if you're a loner no one will really notice tbh.
Lifefuel tbh.

Agree, thats whats fun about it.

Im soon 30 years old and nobody even guessed that im at that age.

I don't know how uni is like. I'm still finishing my senior year in hs

how the hell did this get a field grade % whe the forum is 2 mins old when this was posted jfl
Mods are fast like Lucky Luke shooting at his own shadow kek

Mods are fast like Lucky Luke shooting at his own shadow kek
Lucky Luke | Lucky Luke Wiki | Fandom

No it actually sounds wourse (i slelt it wrong because my atuocrottest is broken)

Never went to high school . I was homeschool and I’m glad I did that. Couldnt stand normies :feelsugh::feelsugh:

Interesting I thought the only kids that did homeschooling were kids of Mormon and Evangelical parents who don't want their kid to learn about evolution kek

Interesting I thought the only kids that did homeschooling were kids of Mormon and Evangelical parents who don't want their kid to learn about evolution kek
Lol, I was a shut in for three years so there’s that. I need to get education and my family just do homeschool and alternate school

Other than that I never went out from my house for three years

this is true - there was no bullying, way too many people, and the people in my modules were different each semester, there were lots of areas around the uni were I could sit by myself as I was a loner, lecture halls were big so it didn’t look out of place that I would always sit alone

Dorm rooms is where the suicide fuel is at. Going home would be the dream for college. The problem in the USA is that people go across country to a different college so their home is the dorms, not their real home which is living with their parents.

this is true - there was no bullying, way too many people, and the people in my modules were different each semester, there were lots of areas around the uni were I could sit by myself as I was a loner, lecture halls were big so it didn’t look out of place that I would always sit alone
I still want to know the context of your pfp kek

Dorm rooms is where the suicide fuel is at. Going home would be the dream for college. The problem in the USA is that people go across country to a different college so their home is the dorms, not their real home which is living with their parents.
That does sound like suifuel yeah. Here in Spain if your parents house is near uni then you typically live there. If it's too far students just rent out a shared place but it's outside campus.

There's some official student accommodation but again it's outside campus and it's typically too overpriced so nobody goes there apart from rich international students (mainly Chinese) and a few locals.

as someone in uni I strongly agree

I'm like a ghost in my college

I rot all day uni is only an hour or 2 some days like 4 just cuz of break between classes