Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel NEET Trait: The only education you have is from incels.is

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Tbh, you can learn a lot of interesting things on incels.is. Although, there are some mentally deranged people on .is there are also high IQ threads that are very informative and educational. I graduated from high school and I'm still finishing up my last two years of college, but if i didn't know about this forum, I would probably be an ignorant bluepill normie who is brainwashed by soyciety. The .is forum teaches certain things that colleges or universities never reveal to their students.

Last edited:
I've learnt more about Women from this Forum than I ever would have from interacting with them.

Indeed, this site fully opened my eyes about the blackpill and the truth about human nature. I’m really grateful this site exists, everyone else in the “real world” and the other sites like Soyddit are brain dead normie NPCS.

and I don’t blame the “mentally deranged” people on here they are just frustrated they cannot have something that’s a big part of life. And on top of that they have gone through nothing but adversity in life.

Mine is from Wikipedia and Twitter.

Have learn how deceitful people can be with their false lies trying to fit into this forum

Tbh, you can learn a lot of interesting things on incels.is. Although, there are some mentally deranged people on .is there are also high IQ threads that are very informative and educational. I graduated from high school and I'm still finishing up my last two years of college, but if i didn't know about this forum, I would probably be an ignorant bluepill normie who is brainwashed by soyciety. The .is forum teaches certain things that colleges or universities never reveal to their students.
Very true

real, i have a masters degree in incelogy