Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even in my dreams I lose

GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
-
Had a dream yesterday where I was with this beautiful Stacy but before the relationship got anywhere she decided to break it off with me. It wasn't enough that I just wake up but rather I be screwed over by my own dreams before even waking up. :feelskek: Even in my imagination I manage to lose in life.

You have been screwed over so much that the cuck mentality is ingrained in your mind

You have been screwed over so much that the cuck mentality is ingrained in your mind
It seems so, some people are just destined to fail.

The only time I’ve ever had oneitis is legitimately from a dream I’ve had. I’ve only seen one time, and physically she wasn’t 100% my “type” per se, but that shit fucked me up for the entire week…

The only time I’ve ever had oneitis is legitimately from a dream I’ve had. I’ve only seen one time, and physically she wasn’t 100% my “type” per se, but that shit fucked me up for the entire week…
Ya this dream annoyed me because I already deal with a lot of shit in real life but now my subconscious wants to fuck around with me too.

Had a dream yesterday where I was with this beautiful Stacy but before the relationship got anywhere she decided to break it off with me. It wasn't enough that I just wake up but rather I be screwed over by my own dreams before even waking up. :feelskek: Even in my imagination I manage to lose in life.
brutal. not even dreammaxxing can save us:fuk:

We can only dream what reflects on each one's reality, that's why we tend to lose even in our dreams.

We can only dream what reflects on each one's reality, that's why we tend to lose even in our dreams.
True. It seems like there is no escape, at least not in this life.