Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Even IncelTears Comics needs to use Looks Theory to sell!

• Thread starter ProudIncelistani
  • Start date
ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-
Remember that comic series they are using to mock male (basically all) bullying victims?
EX:
(This was actually kinda heart-warming :D)

Well even THAT needs looks theory to sell, because no one would fall in love with an unattractive nerd!
Case:
(Broke my fuckin heart)

Even the comic creator can't lie 24/7:
(See the one with the girls)

You can find more shit like this in the comic creator main page.

Some of them are actually pretty good though as slice-of-life comics.

how fucking delusional do you have to be to make comics like this.

I think I'm going to make a comic about a nazi and the jew and make revisionist history comic where the nazi is actually friendly to the jew. The jew will be the subordinate and clueless one in the comic, will be drawn ugly teehee,

I think I'm going to make a comic about a nazi and the jew and make revisionist history comic where the nazi is actually friendly to the jew. The jew will be the subordinate and clueless one in the comic, will be drawn ugly teehee,

If only reddit gold voting was still a thing, the donations you'd receive...

Not gonna lie some of these are kind of cute, but the blackpill in the second comic is BRUTAL

This. And why are they trying to relate this jock/nerd stereotype to incels, a lot of incels are gymcels. Just goes to show how little research they have actually done.

This. And why are they trying to relate this jock/nerd stereotype to incels, a lot of incels are gymcels. Just goes to show how little research they have actually done.
Fellow gymcel here, the chads I know are weak-ass pussies