Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even literal retard girls with down syndrome still want Chad

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
1200px-Travis.jpeg

This is so fucking brutal.

She can't even calculate 12+15, but is still smart enough to want Chad. :feelshaha:

Wanting Chad is so deeply engrained in women that even a literal fucking subhuman who can barely talk STILL wants Chad. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
that dude is a normie. but he so brutally mogs her and her looksmatch (left photo) that he might as well be giga chad.
Yeah I meant from her perspective he is a Chad. Obviously a real Chad won't fuck this thing, an average Becky is as low as they go.

Giga over for down syndrome incels like me

1200px-Travis.jpeg

This is so fucking brutal.

She can't even calculate 12+15, but is still smart enough to want Chad. :feelshaha:

Wanting Chad is so deeply engrained in woman that even a literal fucking subhuman who can barely talk STILL wants Chad. :feelshaha:
GIGABRUTAL:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Imagine an incel with down syndrome
:feels:is over:feels:

The fact that a high normie was willing to stoop to such lows is the problem here.

This proves even more that foids are chadsexual down to the core of their brain :blackpill:

'Twavis' is prolly mentally retarded too, or is he that desperate. Maybe someone dared him too or the mother paid him off. :lul:

do you not see the irony in hating on the genetically impoverished as an incel?
Also, she would hate us and call us creepy or whatever. We're still genetically inferior, just like her yet she mocks us just the same.

She should be sterilized

that normie is flushing his genetics down the drain. he better pray to his god that he has a foidlet and not a boy

that normie is flushing his genetics down the drain. he better pray to his god that he has a foidlet and not a boy
He should be castrated instead. If he planned to stick his dick in that then he shouldn't be trusted.

if they have a kid, the kid will have a 50% chance of being born with down syndrome. so it really is a coin flip. who knows they might win the genetic lottery and have a kid who mogs this entire forum.
he doesn't look great, and she is a downy genetic trash. even if their kid isn't a downy they will look ugly as fuck

while i dont share this hatred this is .is so i guess that's to be expected. but you better leave males with down syndrome like my boy travis alone :feelsohgod:
True. Making fun of a brocel, no matter how much you mog him, deserves the death sentence. (except if they're bluepilled ofc, as is the case here)

dude's average so if the child could just dodge their mother's genes and maybe tap into their chadlite/stacylite ancestry they might catch a huge win :feelsLSD:
so true! maybe he could buy a lottery ticket as well and fund a cure to fix his wife's retardation :feelsthink:

Hahahahaha broooootal even a downie knows how to friendzone a fellow downie and choose Chad instead :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

The downiepill destroyed my hopes.

When even downie foids demand normie boyfriends -- and succeed -- what hope can a subhuman such as myself have?

It never ever even ever began for me. My life was over when I was still a zygote.

"We are just friends" LOL :feelshaha: Brutal, she doesn't want people to think that she is romantic with her downy looksmatch. Normal men ONLY!
This is somewhere deep. So deep even foids with Down syndrome understand it

The downiepill destroyed my hopes.

When even downie foids demand normie boyfriends -- and succeed -- what hope can a subhuman such as myself have?

It never ever even ever began for me. My life was over when I was still a zygote.
I never liked downies lmao

calling someone a thing for having down syndrome is too cruel.
Females always care about others feelings. "Oh, you so cruel. You called retard a retard. Why do you make others feel bad?"
And they don't think that denying intimacy to someone is more cruel than words.

The fact that a high normie was willing to stoop to such lows is the problem here.
This happens only in 'progressive' first world countries.

Last edited:
more smv than this forum combined

At least men with down syndrome have no idea about anything so he won't suffer from inceldom