Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even my only friend left me sitting, flaked on me.

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
Idk. one friend and he doesn't even care a little bit about me. I am nothing in this world

not even on this forum I'm worth a single reply

not even on this forum I'm worth a single reply
You post was mediocre at best and 4 minutes ago. Why do you expect so much attention? Are you an only child?

You post was mediocre at best and 4 minutes ago. Why do you expect so much attention? Are you an only child?
am I not allowed to vent? it's better than like 90% of the shitposts (imho :DDD) I'm not an only child. I'm the youngest of 3 and faced neglect and abuse my entire life

am I not allowed to vent? it's better than like 90% of the shitposts (imho :DDD) I'm not an only child. I'm the youngest of 3 and faced neglect and abuse my entire life
You got three replies, congratulations, gold medal!

Sometimes its better to be alone

Then, either you actually growing to like your loneliness (hey, you actually dont need to obsess over how your friends feeling towards you, you dont need to double check every your movement to be "good" for somebody ) - and embracing it

Either you not

Don't make normie friends

Don't make normie friends
he's not a normie. he's a self proclaimed "incel"(fakecel) he had sex before and is talking to several women at the same time

he's not a normie. he's a self proclaimed "incel"(fakecel) he had sex before and is talking to several women at the same time
Dont make friends like him. Only incels can understand incels

IKTF I tried to meet up with my trucel friend from school (the last friend I had) but now he ignores me. I even offered to help him find a job and that's not enough :feelscry:

Idk. one friend and he doesn't even care a little bit about me. I am nothing in this world

wenn Mal echte incels in meiner Nähe wären , KEK . Wenn du nicht flaky bist und dich nicht verstellst könnten wir locker Freunde sein lol .

Dont make friends like him. Only incels can understand incels
I don't have any other friends. he's the only thing I have

Friendship doesnt exist