Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even on /pol/ people are making fun of the shooter's looks

I've said it once and I'll say it again. /pol/ is cucked and has been since 2007, 4chan as a whole are cucked beyond redemption due to the normie infestation.

I meant to say 4chan was cucked since 2007, please update the quote kthnxbai

It’s so retarded to care about your race or your country or hate immigrants when everyone hates you because you’re ugly. Immigrants aren’t “taking your women”, your women reject you because you’re ugly and/or short. Even if you were the only man in your country you’d still be incel.

incels.co orbits 2d waifus
It is useless to resist

I found that hilarious.If you're not ugly,you'll be busy enjoying life.Why would you spend time on shithole 4chan?The pot calling the kettle black

I never go on /pol/ tbh it seems cucked
it's 90% glow posting / fed posting now anyways. i dont feel safe posting there knowing that the jew-controlled internet police are watching me.

it's 90% glow posting / fed posting now anyways. i dont feel safe posting there knowing that the jew-controlled internet police are watching me.
They are watching you here too! :feelstrash:

/pol/ is fucked now. I was there a decade ago when it was good, but since Trump it's been a big target for non-pol types trying to swing the narrative.

Sadly, that shit is happening here too lately. It was bound to happen due to the volume/notoriety. Anytime something gets big, the normie fucking degenerates will try to bring their degeneracy, just like California scumbag liberals moved to Texas and other red states and try to cuck it up.

Just like they didn't want pol to be a place white men could be among themselves, they are working on places like this to get the Overton Window swinging in their direction, with threads that go on their direction with the narrative.

Usually these threads are made by grey name fucktards. Anyone paying attention has seen the increase in moralfagging white knight threads.

Here's your example: https://incels.is/threads/why-should-womens-rights-be-taken-away.135722/

It's the same with the ADL pushing their big news article this week about the majority of online games have too much harassment, racism, and bigotry. Yeah, people escaped to the virtual world because the Jews fucked up the real one, but these Jews have to fuck up the virtual one, because they know places like this are speaking hard truths about the world.

Places like this make men consider their mortality.
i have noticed after 2009/2010 the quality of all 4chan boards plummeted drastically.

i have noticed after 2009/2010 the quality of all 4chan boards plummeted drastically.
Epic negro. EDIT: not negro, necro, kek.

Yes, I was also there back then and saw it.

they'll make fun of his looks while denying the black pill simultaneously

they'll make fun of his looks while denying the black pill simultaneously
They'll confirm the blackpill when it's to be used as a weapon to bash their fellow ugly /pol/lack, but when the blackpill hurts the feelings or exposes the evil side of white m'lady, then they'll deny it.

(((pol people)))

I've noticed this too. If the guy is ugly, they'll automatically say that he's not white lmfao. In their head, you have to look like a nordic god to be white. It's lookism from start to finish. It's over for WN copers.
They are still blaming incels there, lol. The guy was inspired by them and these cucks are blaming us. Fuck these tradcucks faggots, they deserve to be replaced and manipulated by kikes.
The internet changed rapidly. All spaces have been invaded by cucks and trannies.

4chan is faggot central nowadays.