Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even soys getting girlfriends

Really? Cuz I've been winning this for 3 months now :lul: Your life is literally in shambles thanks to me
My bank account begs to differ :feelzez:

You'll never win like I do.

Im Jordan and you're karl malone :feelskek:

My bank account begs to differ :feelzez:

You'll never win like I do.

Im Jordan and you're karl malone :feelskek:
Buddy, I've heard your voice and seen your dad's car. You 100% don't even have a bank account or credit card. You have lost so badly in life, that clinchiing to this larp and praying to god that anyone here believes you or validates you is your only cope in life.

I am a minumum wagie and I'm richer than you and your dad I mean holy shit, this must eat your insides up
tenor.gif

Buddy, I've heard your voice and seen your dad's car. You 100% don't even have a bank account or credit card. You have lost so badly in life, that clinchiing to this larp and praying to god that anyone here believes you or validates you is your only cope in life.

I am a minumum wagie and I'm richer than you and your dad I mean holy shit, this must eat your insides up
tenor.gif
Contractor> Cashier

You do the math JFL no wonder why you dropped out of college :feelshmm:

Contractor> Cashier

You do the math JFL no wonder why you dropped out of college :feelshmm:
This is true. It would only be fitting in this conversation if you were a contractor and not a 15 year old boy and a cashier's car is newer than your dad's :lul:

Give it up. your larps have been busted. Literally not a single user on this forum believes them or takes you seriously.

Last edited:
Soys were always getting girlfriends, masculinity is cope.
Yeah soys get girlfriends, they just don't slay. Soys are built for being a beta stable guy. Plus this soy is decent looking other than being low T.

Masculine good looking guys can hook up with girls.

Lol this forum sometimes.

You know she cucks him though :feelskek:
They are the backup plan, while they get railed by alpha dick behind the scenes.
A cuck boyfriend is the perfect victim.
True. These new soys that didn't even exist before the 21st century would never suspect the girl of cheating and even if they found out about it there's a high chance they will stay with her. They are the perfect victim for foids. She can get pregnant from chad and soy with stem degree will pay.

Last edited:
Yeah soys get girlfriends, they just don't slay. Soys are built for being a beta stable guy. Plus this soy is decent looking other than being low T.

Masculine good looking guys can hook up with girls.

Lol this forum sometimes.

You know she cucks him though :feelskek:
Masculinity is cope.

Masculinity is cope.
It's not. Presenting yourself as sexually aggressive = masculine and will let you hook up with women whereas presenting yourself as beta nice guy will put you in the potential boyfriend zone at best.

Assuming the guy is above average for both.

It's not. Presenting yourself as sexually aggressive = masculine and will let you hook up with women whereas presenting yourself as beta nice guy will put you in the potential boyfriend zone at best.

Assuming the guy is above average for both.
So assuming guys are equally attractive or over some threshold of attractiveness? How attractive do I have to be exactly for my muscles and martialartsmaxxing and abrasive personality to help me?

So assuming guys are equally attractive or over some threshold of attractiveness? How attractive do I have to be exactly for my muscles and martialartsmaxxing and abrasive personality to help me?
Are you shredded/lean, +5.5/10 facially, 5'11 tall?

Martial arts don't matter. It's just whether you're above average in looks, shredded and doing cold approaches enough and being aggressive with them (asking them to grab a drink, come over to watch a movie, touching them).

That signals good looking guy that wants to just fuck so if she is DTF at that time, then it should work.

Are you shredded/lean, +5.5/10 facially, 5'11 tall?

Martial arts don't matter. It's just whether you're above average in looks, shredded and doing cold approaches enough and being aggressive with them (asking them to grab a drink, come over to watch a movie, touching them).
Well my face is probably 3.5/10 so I guess that's why having <10% body fat (for like 3 months) didn't make one iota of a difference for me.