Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Even the most autistic foids are NTer than you.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Let that sink in. Every foid has endless opportunities to socialize and practice social skills. She always has a simp in her dm to talk to.

Pretty much all women are pretty nuts compared to men.

But yeah it doesn't matter because society is just so much more forgiving for them.

Yeah, mostly foids I have met so far are NTer than men.

Can confirm, all the autistic foids at my autism groups had boyfriends or kids.

no, many foids are socially retarded but they get away with it

Every foid has endless opportunities to socialize and practice social skills.
It's not that they are more NT, they are just not expected to be NT. Foids can be anything truly and get all of that.

rubbish. have you ever talked to a woman? they have incredibly dry personalities and conversation skills. they're hard carried by looks.
Most girls I've ever talked to NTmog me hard except for the few really shy or introverted ones

There's no such thing as an autistic woman.

:yes:

(For the high functioning ones)

:yes:

(For the high functioning ones)
I have said a thousand times. Autistic women are like underprivileged women. An oxymoron.

There are autistic women but they don't suffer from it nearly as much as autistic men do

Autistic foids have no problem

Wtf is a woman who suffers? That's an oxymoron:feelsseriously:
When you rape her then kill her she will suffer :feelsLSD:

Anyways autism just means your brain's built different

When you rape her then kill her she will suffer :feelsLSD:

Anyways autism just means your brain's built different
100% true. I believe many symptoms of autism can be overcome provided that it's not low functioning.

Last edited:
100% true. I believe many symptoms of autism can be overcome provided that it's not high functioning.
High functioning means being closer to normal. Low functioning means retarded.

High functioning means being closer to normal. Low functioning means retarded.
Oh, sorry, I thought high functioning meant highly severe and low functioning meant less severe.

Pretty much all women are pretty nuts compared to men.
Its socially acceptable for foids to be impulsive. And this is deterministic factor about being NT. You're NT if your behavior is socially acceptable. So yes, you're right, they're nuts. But OP is also right, they're NT. :feelsokman:

Foids have a halo effect for socializing

But yeah it doesn't matter because society is just so much more forgiving for them.
That's the case imo.
Autistic foids are usually more retarded than autistic men.
Autist men usually at least pick up some absolute basic skills because bullying they receive incentivizes them to.
Autist foids don't even do the bare minimum because of the lifelong hugboxing and validation they receive in today's gynocentric society.
Said hugboxing and simping is also why they are perceived and treated much better than autist men.

no, many foids are socially retarded but they get away with it
very true. saw it first hand with a cunt cousin :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

stupid cunt literally make incest jokes :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: like one time on the phone with her friend, making joke of incest between her friend and the friend's son. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

if shes not a foid, she'd get punched in the face and get jumped on so many times. what a retard. and shes very toxic too.

Nope, I am way more NT than any foid. No one on this floating rock is more neurotypical than me

The Opposites is true, on this forum's "Must-read content" there was actually a study that proved that Autistic toilets are less capable of empathy and reading social cues. People just don't care because they're toilets and they live in tutorial mode. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

this hit brutal

brutal holeprivilegepill

Studies have shown otherwise; autistic foids actually have less social wherewithal than autistic men, by a slight margin. But they get treated better, and therefore, have more social opportunities, just because they are foids, and benefit from female privilege same as any foid.

Only biological males can be non NT

Studies have shown otherwise; autistic foids actually have less social wherewithal than autistic men, by a slight margin. But they get treated better, and therefore, have more social opportunities, just because they are foids, and benefit from female privilege same as any foid.
I was with a foid “friend” and some other random foid started talking to her and after less than 5 minutes exchanged social medias. It’s that fucking easy for foids. New network opportunity to meet more friends/bf’s just like that

I was with a foid “friend” and some other random foid started talking to her and after less than 5 minutes exchanged social medias. It’s that fucking easy for foids. New network opportunity to meet more friends/bf’s just like that
Yeah, meanwhile, they'll do the exact opposite for an autistic man, and close doors of opportunity in our face. :feelsUgh: