Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even the old security guard at the place I worked years ago was height-frauding

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Couple years back when I was working retail, I did the late night shifts. I noticed that the security guard wore these FAT boots. One time I was leaving to go home and he was walking my direction till I looked down and you could see his feet sticking out. It was like he put something inside his shoes and was standing on that object.

Reported for height shaming.

If femoids can wear makeup and hide between 3,213 filters then I see nothing wrong with height frauding.

Reported for height shaming.

If femoids can wear makeup and hide between 3,213 filters then I see nothing wrong with height frauding.
oh theres nothing wrong with height frauding. I do it too. I already bought fat airforces/airmaxes and wear those only, I just realized just how evident people heightfraud.

Even those who would choose to cope with some form of the bluepill/redpill inevitably realize that their height is an instant failo for both other challenging men and foids... :feelsjuice:

Heightism and foid's shallow obsession about stature isn't real, though; it was simply made up by us hateful inkwells! :feelsclown:

I’m willing to bet most 6’+ men height fraud as well, it’s never enough for anyone.