Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting even when women get

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
raped and dont report it to the police instantly ,they are looking for attention. everytime a article about rape comes up on the news or facebook theres always comments from females spouting this sort of shit saying "i didnt report my sexual assault/rape because...." and hundreds of normies and females will come and validate her. is there ever a time in a womans life when she isnt seeking attention and validation?

When women don't report rape, chances are she got raped by a Chad. Then she feels like putting it out there once she gets no attention.

I have seen posts on reddit where the women says she got raped and enjoyed it and stuff like that

Lol at respecting women

I like having sex when I don't want to. I cannot explain it, I put myself in positions where I know guys take advantage of me, the only time I ever find peace is when i am being raped. It is hard to explain, it is not a sexual pleasure, I space out when being inflicted to this situation, I feel nothing and I stop thinking, I just surrender and let go. Does that make sense?

Yep, they enjoyed it but they just want attention. If you get raped that's something you report immediately

It's particularly annoying when UGLY girls complain about being raped. Like yeah we get it, you still have SMV and somebody wanted sex with you that you had the luxury to refuse because you can afford to be picky.

It's particularly annoying when UGLY girls complain about being raped. Like yeah we get it, you still have SMV and somebody wanted sex with you that you had the luxury to refuse because you can afford to be picky.