Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Eventually being 6ft tall won’t be enough

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
This is something I’ve been thinking about recently. So Most of us realize that women are hard wired to seek out tall men, it’s innate in women. This Basically means modern slut bags are practicing eugenics, seeking out the tallest men. One day in the near future men on average will be 6ft tall. However this means women will also demand men to be 7ft tall at that point. The future incel will be 6ft tall and on similar forums like this. Men can not win :cryfeels:

Last edited:
This is something I’ve been thinking about recently. So Most of us realize that women are hard wired to seek out tall men, it’s innate in women. This Basically means modern slut bags are practicing eugenics, seeking out the tallest men. One day in the near future men on average will be 6ft tall. However this means women will also demand men to be 7ft tall at that point. The future incel will be 6ft tall and on similar forums like this. Men can win :cryfeels:
As a 183cmcels i can feel the pressure

6 feet already isn't anything.6 feet is just normal for zoomers these days.

I feel like females already expect men to be an average of 6’2. At least.

As a 5'6" midget I know it was over before even trying. No future, nothing.

I feel like females already expect men to be an average of 6’2. At least.
And females don’t realize that they’re talking about the top 8-6percent. Only 10% of men in America are 6ft and above

6ft is the average height for zoomers, nothing special unless you have decent face to back it up:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
When you are 5'4 like yourself, everyone seems like he's at least 6 ft tall.

It's 6'5 now if you are below just pray to Gandy...

6" isn't seen as average or acceptable
It has become the bare minimum :society: