Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ever been in a fight

Ever been in a fight?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Was bored so wanted to see how many people here have been in a serious fight

I've already spit on/hit people but never got into a real fight

ALL MY LIFE I HAD TO FIGHT NIGGA!!! :fuk::feelsrope:

No, too high inhib and invisible throughout my entire life. Fuck! :feels:

I've choked a couple of people when I worked as a bouncer one summer but that's about it. I assume sparring doesn't count.

No, I've only been beaten.

sort of, I got ganged up on and had my nose cracked but couldn't fight back because I was overwhelmed.

serious fights no, just classic kid fights where one of both starts crying in a heartbeat and it's over

I hit a guy on his face once when i was 14 and he didn't hit back, he used words alot and teased me. I also ran away from a fight once in my 20s, guy was too big for me.

yea
one time in my school years i had a mild disagreement with a blue eyed jaw mogger, the whole fight was just me pushing him around while punched me, fight got interrupted, stalemate, we got ended our beef few days later :feelsokman:
this other time some fucker tried to steal my bag in the locker room so we started strugglin', he was quite athletic and had a lot of energy but he was shorter than me and i was a fatass i managed to overwhelm him and put him in a chokehold, fight got interrupted and we pretty much forgot about it

overall i say i did pretty good for an out of shape loser :bigbrain: i did lose the social battles though :feelsrope:

Mixed Martial Arts caused me to have a deformed cranium and jaw + cauliflower

Yes, lost all of them. Mostly when I was 5 years old and they use to place me against my cousin. Also any sibling argument my sister would always win.

I've choked a couple of people when I worked as a bouncer one summer but that's about it. I assume sparring doesn't count.
how are you a bouncer and incel jfl

Yes, 4.
Pathetically lost all of them...

But broke a bullies nose once with my elbow. He was the one bully that was weaker then me.

how are you a bouncer and incel jfl
Why would those two be mutually exclusive? And I'm only 5'11" so I was among the shortest bouncers there.

Was bored so wanted to see how many people here have been in a serious fight
Nah, not a real fight, scuffles you had as a kid before HS don't count imo

ya but either they hit me when I wasn't expecting and hence was winning when ithe fight got broken up or I attacked them when they weren't expecting and I had the upper hand before the fight was stopped.

:society:Yeah, with my brother many times I used to scratch his face though while he beated the shit out of me