Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who would win in a fight? Bradley Martyn vs Jon Jones

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
I see this roidcel Bradley Martyn shit talking ufc fighters all the time bragging how he's bigger and stronger than ufc fighters and that he would beat all of them to pulp in a street fight. Who would win in a street fight? Both around the same height(~6'3) but Bradley has a weight advantage at 280 pounds. He is also stronger and bigger than Jones

Probably Jon Jones

@screwthefbi knows about fighting so what's ur opinion?

Probably Jon Jones

@screwthefbi knows about fighting so what's ur opinion?
Bradley Martyn would get his ass whooped by the average BJJ white belt with no grappling background

Bradley Martyn would get his ass whooped by the average BJJ white belt with no grappling background
Bradley Martyn literally was out wrestled by a 160 pound kid a few months ago

Bradley Martin would get completely destroyed jfl, he’s not even a fighter. Bodybuilders can’t compete against actual trained fighters at all.

Honestly Bradley Martin would get raped by trained fighters that are 5’6” even.

That's what I thought too.

You can have all that strength but If you don't know how to put it to use than what good is it against someone who knows how to fight?

Jon jones would rape him

Bradley Martin would get completely destroyed jfl, he’s not even a fighter. Bodybuilders can’t compete against actual trained fighters at all.

Honestly Bradley Martin would get raped by trained fighters that are 5’6” even.
Bradley isn't your average body builder tho. He is athletic and hes also a powerlifter. He is quite strong. His lifts are much stronger than Jones.

Last edited:
Bradley isn't your average body builder tho. He is athletic and hes also a powerlifter. He is quite strong. His lifts are much stronger than Jones.
that’s irrelevant, he’ll still get roflstomped

Jon Jones would elbow that guy in the face and he wouldn't know what to do

Bradley would get brutally molested and manhandled jfl.

You can’t outlift a punch to the chin.
I think Bradley would go down if he even gets calf kicked

I think Bradley would go down if he even gets calf kicked
What non-fighting fans don’t seem to understand is that in real-life scenarios having too much size can actually put you at a disadvantage. I can’t imagine he’d get up easily after that.

What non-fighting fans don’t seem to understand is that in real-life scenarios having too much size can actually put you at a disadvantage. I can’t imagine he’d get up easily after that.
Bradley Martyn can probably bench press more than Jon Jones. But again no bench press for your chin, no bench press to protect you from a leg kick, no bench press if Jones takes you down

He’d get raped