Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ever notice how women are always out and about during the morning commute?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Everyday on my way to work around 7AM in the morning I will notice TONS AND TONS of women out on the sidewalks and running paths working out/running. This is how you can tell that women do NOT need to work. They are to busy parasiting off Chad and Betabux

Honestly, I do have the impression that most people, are not working at all, specially females of course. Back then I worked two shifts at the same day. All the cars were on their respective parking slot, the whole day. They all drive good cars but it looks like that most people are not working at all.

They're always jogging, yes

Where I live they are just fat and don’t run. They just eat and swipe for chad.

Yes, there are a lot of breadwinning men and stay-at-home wives.

Everyday on my way to work around 7AM in the morning I will notice TONS AND TONS of women out on the sidewalks and running paths working out/running. This is how you can tell that women do NOT need to work. They are to busy parasiting off Chad and Betabux
Try a fuckin shopping mall during work hours, it’s 90% women

In EE they get 1k euros for one insta photo with some products btw i suspect its more in USA/west eu

foids don't have to work, they "do" to show how "independent" they are

Also look at how many cars are parked outside of homes

foids don't have to work, they "do" to show how "independent" they are
It is also to seek out Chad. They wouldn't lift a finger if there was no chance of Chad being where she is.

Its because they're illogical creatures, they go outside unnecessarily.

I lived next to a chad and girls constantly came out of his house in the morning to walk back to her place. I don't even know if he was old enough to drive or just to lazy to get one or drive her back. I remember walking and seeing a girl come out of his house and she gave me a look of disgust.

Honestly, I do have the impression that most people, are not working at all, specially females of course. Back then I worked two shifts at the same day. All the cars were on their respective parking slot, the whole day. They all drive good cars but it looks like that most people are not working at all.
German cars lol

They are out jogging looking for their personality, leave them be. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: