Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ever since I stopped jestermaxxing, I have zero friends

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
Anyone else have this issue? I used to always make self-depricating jokes and was the class clown, but as soon as I found the blackpill I stopped doing this. I use to be THE FUNNIEST person in all of highschool, but I now know that jearermaxxing does not work, and foids do not care about humor. They only care about looks.

i feel like a schizoid.

I know that jester feel.

At the same time as I got all A's in school, I would jestermaxx socially. It is the futile strategy of a compliant sperg.

Just LDAR.

jestering is natural instinct, the last bastion for low value males

I know that jester feel.

At the same time as I got all A's in school, I would jestermaxx socially. It is the futile strategy of a compliant sperg.

Just LDAR.
My grades actually went up after I stopped jearermaxxing, weird side effect.

if you ugly you just a clown to them

jestering is natural instinct, the last bastion for low value males
The final stage is to stop jestering and LDAR. I do still miss the dopamine rush of making my whole class laugh, though.

My grades actually went up after I stopped jearermaxxing, weird side effect.
Once I realized that jestermaxxing was pointless, I stopped trying in all regards.

They lost their clown, now you are useless to them.
Incels don't have friends

Better to have no friends than lose your dignity.

The final stage is to stop jestering and LDAR. I do still miss the dopamine rush of making my whole class laugh, though.
its the last hope for ugly men, if you haven't swallowed the blackpill after that then you're a blue cuck

jestermaxxing is a cope for sub8s

If you can't provide them with something, they won't care about you.

It's the natural order pewpew.

relatable I remember my last period last year I would always have the class laughing but after the class ended I was back to being the lonely loser with zero friends. I stopped trying to jestermaxx after I realized that Chad could do the same shit I did but at the end of the day he would have the girls talking about how funny he is to their friends.

relatable I remember my last period last year I would always have the class laughing but after the class ended I was back to being the lonely loser with zero friends. I stopped trying to jestermaxx after I realized that Chad could do the same shit I did but at the end of the day he would have the girls talking about how funny he is to their friends.
Were you also a funnycel? I had that same thing happen to me in multiple of my periods, and after class I would always walk alone in the hallway. It killed me in the inside. Now I'm not sure if they were even laughing at my jokes, or if they were laughing AT me.
If you can't provide them with something, they won't care about you.

It's the natural order pewpew.
What does Chad provide? Sex? It's unfair how this works.

They weren't real friends anyway if you had to fake.

The world sees us as subhumans and expects us to laugh at ourselves and laugh at their jokes when they make fun of us. FUCK THIS CRUEL WORLD. This is the reason why I stopped interacting with normies and even some Chads.

Its all about looks

fuck being someones laugh tampon. fuck normalfags