Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ever since the age of 8 I've been obsessed with my looks.

• Thread starter TryhardPsychocel
  • Start date
TryhardPsychocel

TryhardPsychocel

Banned
-
Have always considered myself ugly since than, constantly thinking about it everyday.

Have and still constantly look at myself in the mirror, everyday since childhood I've taken videos and photos of myself to see the way I look, I always constantly look at myself through glass doors and windows when walking outside. Going into bathrooms before school/work/meetings whatever to look at myself.

Always hated being outside or in school due to my extreme social anxiety due to looks.

I can't really tell if all of my behavior has been reasonable or if there's something wrong mentally.

I can't really tell if all of my behavior has been reasonable or if there's something wrong mentally
Definitely reasonable. You were one of the few to not be brainwashed with the idea that looks don't matter. Though 8 is really early.

I never did any of that but I have always felt ashamed and embarrassed about the way I looked hoping that someone would shoot me in the face when I went outside

I do the opposite and don’t look in the mirror.