Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rules I follow when sitting in the same room as a pretty/average girl

N

Nature&Whitepilled

Banned
-
1. Avoiding eye contact completely

2. Never looking in her direction, even if she's at a chair Infront of you. Then I simply stair right down.

3. Never trying to talk directly to her, even if someone else (school, work, family etc...) suggests or wants it.

4. Trying to avoid being in that room as much as possible.

I've followed these rules since childhood and I don't consider myself sub5, but I still think very lowly of myself.

Thanks society for messing up my looks, destroying my self-confidence completely since childhood, and not giving me chances to interact with girls

I swear females will never understand what I've gone through.

when a foid is in the room, the rules ,i follow are;
1.leave the room immediately

GOD DAMN IT YOUR A FUCKING CUCK I ALWAYS WILL STARE AT THE HOT GIRL NON STOP THEN GO AND HARRASS THAT STUPID CUNT THE FIRST CHANCE I GET

Society wants you to feel like a piece of shit 24/7 unworthy of average females and then also expects you to worship them and be eternally grateful if one ever even looks in your direction.

Well fuck all that. Also, literally me for those four points above.

GOD DAMN IT YOUR A FUCKING CUCK I ALWAYS WILL STARE AT THE HOT GIRL NON STOP THEN GO AND HARRASS THAT STUPID CUNT THE FIRST CHANCE I GET
Based

when a foid is in the room, the rules ,i follow are;
1.blow up the room

Society wants you to feel like a piece of shit 24/7 unworthy of average females and then also expects you to worship them and be eternally grateful if one ever even looks in your direction.

Well fuck all that. Also, literally me for those four points above.
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

I always wipe out my dick and pee in her direction in the hopes of wowing her into secs

Exactly this. GRAPE THE WHORE!!!

Treat them like everyone else.

I hate to say a normie thing, but it's true.

If you're attractive, they'll want you. If you're not, you're invisible to them.

They're going to hate you anyway so why not stare at her and make her uncomfortable. Let her suffer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back