Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ever trawled through social media to see what classmates got up to whilst you were rotting?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Whilst you were home rotting behind a screen because you had no better options normies were posting pics of themselves chilling with friends or pics with foids doing normie stuff or partying, now all these years later some still have these pictures public and it's a stark contrast looking back to what you were doing at that point in time vs them or seeing group pictures of them hanging in familiar places and you not being invited.

Seeing how natural it was for them knowing no effort went into obtaining these relationships whilst you did everything by the book and got nothing in return, these people never once thought about letting you tag along. I'm discovering pictures from well over a decade ago and these people were already more socially ahead than I can ever hope to be.

Last edited:
id rather not

Whilst you were home rotting behind a screen because you had no better options normies were posting pics of themselves chilling with friends or pics with foids doing normie stuff or partying, now all these years later some still have these pictures public and it's a stark contrast looking back to what you were doing at that point in time vs them or seeing them hanging in familiar places and you not being invited.

Seeing how natural it was for them knowing no effort went into obtaining these relationships whilst you did everything by the book and got nothing in return, these people never once thought about letting you tag along.
never used social media
and never remembered any of their names
they are dead to me :society:

Nah, made it a point to never search for them, except maybe the people I'm in Uni with as they are thankfully much more normal than the people I had to spend time around up to and including HS.

Yes. It's got to be one of the worst suicidefuels possible.

Knowing everyone did better than you in terms of love and career.

Being a literal 30 year old neet virgin while my peers have families and successful career is fucking torture. Ropefuel.

And it's a snowball effect. I will never be able to catch up to them even if I magically started doing better.

It's so fucking over for me. It's fucking over. I lost at life.

Yup, one is a researcher in biomolecules or some shit like that, another is getting married and is a chef in a big city, another is on his 5th (or is it 6th, 7th? I don't even know anymore) year of studying and already has several prestigious titles under his belt (smartest person i've met, genuine genius level IQ and chad lite too)

There are only two people I know in the small town I grew up in me and a 4.5/10 foid who works at the gas station, delete all of it, do not check up on the people you used to be around after years of rotting and doing nothing, permanent psychological damage.

No interest unless its their obituary

Plenty of times

I need that ERfuel to get me running

I did it while drunk and sent death threats to them lmao

no. I'm glad that I don't have to see those fags any more, so I don't feel like spending any more time on them.

Being a literal 30 year old neet virgin while my peers have families and successful career is fucking torture. Ropefuel.

And it's a snowball effect. I will never be able to catch up to them even if I magically started doing better.

It only gets worse and worse. I'd love to go back to being 30. You can still make money and chase young holes at that age. Now I'm mid to late 30s and I can't. My looks and mind have deteriorated horrifically since 30. By the time I made some money and looksmaxxed I'd be 40. I message/troll holes on Instagram (anonymously) and get some convos out of it (I mean a handful out of ~500 girls). One is a 26 year old, fairly bangable and young looking. I asked her how old she thought I was and she said 30. :feelsbadman: One Stacey even said she loved my messages and I was the funniest guy in her DMs. So I pass the personality check :feelskek: But she's about 20 so would block me if she knew my appearance or age.

It only gets worse and worse. I'd love to go back to being 30. You can still make money and chase young holes at that age. Now I'm mid to late 30s and I can't. My looks and mind have deteriorated horrifically since 30. By the time I made some money and looksmaxxed I'd be 40. I message/troll holes on Instagram (anonymously) and get some convos out of it (I mean a handful out of ~500 girls). One is a 26 year old, fairly bangable and young looking. I asked her how old she thought I was and she said 30. :feelsbadman: One Stacey even said she loved my messages and I was the funniest guy in her DMs. So I pass the personality check :feelskek: But she's about 20 so would block me if she knew my appearance or age.
Foids prove time and time again personality is a meme. It's not even an exageration. If you're ugly, they will not care about your existence.

I'm already a neet at 30. It's over for me. Can't even betabuxx Chad's used leftovers.

The ones who didn't drink themselves to death or rope despite being part of the sexhaving caste? No. Somehow I resist. I find them boring. Genuinely.

Whilst you were home rotting behind a screen because you had no better options normies were posting pics of themselves chilling with friends or pics with foids doing normie stuff or partying, now all these years later some still have these pictures public and it's a stark contrast looking back to what you were doing at that point in time vs them or seeing group pictures of them hanging in familiar places and you not being invited.

Seeing how natural it was for them knowing no effort went into obtaining these relationships whilst you did everything by the book and got nothing in return, these people never once thought about letting you tag along. I'm discovering pictures from well over a decade ago and these people were already more socially ahead than I can ever hope to be.
Yup. I'm constantly looking at the social media of people I met one time

Yes. It's got to be one of the worst suicidefuels possible.

Nah, made it a point to never search for them, except maybe the people I'm in Uni with as they are thankfully much more normal than the people I had to spend time around up to and including HS.

I go to uni with @WorthlessSlavicShit and we partyyyy all night

Fortunately they are all still pretty much losers. I'm a loser too but at least I live in a beautiful city

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back