Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everbody loses in a world where interracial dating/marriage is common

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
I see a lot of of communities popping up that display the racepill in a fetishistic manner; strayed away from the original intent, which was to highlight and call out the disparity within the treatment of certain races of men, namely curry and rice within dating.

These raceplay fetishists are mostly white or black. Instead of jerking off and moving on like a normal human being they actively scour through tiktok to find x race simping for chad/tyrone and use it in… internet arguments. As pathetic as it is, the display of supposedly archaic tribalism is interesting. This often leads to a circular argument since no one race is ACTUALLY conquering, colonizing, and most importantly breeding en masse in this decaying absurd society. All races and groups are mixing into oblivion, there is no actual victory. No one demographic clearly outclasses another at all within interracial dating except for wmaf but globohomo has made sure that this concept seems natural when it isn’t.
PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-00.png

You’re still cucking your tribe and blood by racemixing, you are perpetuating this behavior in a society where rules aren’t put in place to restrict the women of your “tribe” from dating outside of it, pretty much every culture and religion had a version of this rule. The more normalized it gets the more you can expect your 1/4 paki 2/4 irish 1/4 black daughter to burn coal.

Last edited:
Ban racemixing.

I am more disgusted by the white women and black husband. Disgusting

Imagine being attracted to literal shit skins. I'd rather fuck a curry foid before getting near some monkey pussy.

Honestly, the world would be so much better off the blacks just went away.

I am more disgusted by the white women and black husband. Disgusting

Imagine being attracted to literal shit skins. I'd rather fuck a curry foid before getting near some monkey pussy.

Honestly, the world would be so much better off the blacks just went away.
Based.

I see a lot of of communities popping up that display the racepill in a fetishistic manner; strayed away from the original intent, which was to highlight and call out the disparity within the treatment of certain races of men, namely curry and rice within dating.

These raceplay fetishists are mostly white or black. Instead of jerking off and moving on like a normal human being they actively scour through tiktok to find x race simping for chad/tyrone and use it in… internet arguments. As pathetic as it is, the display of supposedly archaic tribalism is interesting. This often leads to a circular argument since no one race is ACTUALLY conquering, colonizing, and most importantly breeding en masse in this decaying absurd society. All races and groups are mixing into oblivion, there is no actual victory. No one demographic clearly outclasses another at all within interracial dating except for wmaf but globohomo has made sure that this concept seems natural when it isn’t.
PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-00.png

You’re still cucking your tribe and blood by racemixing, you are perpetuating this behavior in a society where rules aren’t put in place to restrict the women of your “tribe” from dating outside of it, pretty much every culture and religion had a version of this rule. The more normalized it gets the more you can expect your 1/4 paki 2/4 irish 1/4 black daughter to burn coal.

Good thing where I live people of other races are treated as zoo animals.

America is fucked, but the rest of the world I think will still retain most of it's bloodline.