Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Every act of self-love by an incel is revolutionary.

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Every time an incel says “I’m cute” or “I’m hot” or even just “I’m happy” it warms my heart.

Because it’s a big middle finger to this incelphobic sexhavernormative society and everyone who’s tried to push us down.

Every act of self-love by an incel is revolutionary.

332E749E 17D8 49A2 9C7A 0C006CD40D9C

Last edited:
And a middle finger to nature aswell.
Fuck Nature!

Cope tbh.
Chad still wins.
We loose.

Self-love and incel pride forever.
It is foids and cucks who are the hateful ones.

IncelPHOBIC? SexhaverNORMATIVE? Not sure this adaptation of soyish jargon is going to be healthy for your mind.

Sometimes I'm beautifull for myself, especially in older photos, when not fat

I'm incredibly open about being an incel IRL, I get everything to "You're sure your not gay?" to "Man I wish I had your life" from normies and chads because I can do whatever, wherever, however. Its actually kind of awesome in the last few years after I've acclimated and accepted it, I figured I spent most of my life all assmad over shit I cant change rather than embracing the things I can control. I feel that self-love OP every time I hit the gym or go see a movie or get dinner by myself, or heading to the range to put some rounds through paper. Whats the point in worrying about the opinions of roasties with 10 miles of BBC on their track records by the time they've hit 13 because thats what their friends/peers did? Why worry about what chad thinks when the only thoughts that crawl through his dome is sportsball and another used up roastie notch on his belt? You gotta do YOU, because in our case, we've only got ourselves to make the most of it.

IncelPHOBIC? SexhaverNORMATIVE? Not sure this adaptation of soyish jargon is going to be healthy for your mind.

its good tbh better than 'virtue signalling', i still dont get that shit :feelsseriously:

Mogs me tbh, i hate every photo that has ever been taken of myself.
Best photos are with anglemaxxing, ans ome light or filtters. In bright light and no angles mostly bad

Every time an incel says “I’m cute” or “I’m hot” or even just “I’m happy” it warms my heart.

Because it’s a big middle finger to this incelphobic sexhavernormative society and everyone who’s tried to push us down.

Every act of self-love by an incel is revolutionary.
Based tbh. I really dislike incels who go on and on about being a "subhuman" that deserves nothing. It only undermines us and strengthens women.

Nature isn't cucked, chads didn't get 80% of the pussy a century ago.
You´re talking about morality, don´t mix the two.
By Nature´s standard ugly men should not reproduce, but ugly females may get a chance at getting some guy that is better looking than themselves.
Our current situation is hypergamy in full force, meaning that Nature is winning.
Do you see how it works ?
Ugly genes from a male have zero value, in the past there was morality that reconstructed Nature´s fault, and maintained a healthy society for the betterment of humanity.
You still had to compete for the pussy tho ( Looking sharp, having a good job etc...), but not in the extreme way that is now.

By Nature´s standard ugly men should not reproduce, but ugly females may get a chance at getting some guy that is better looking than themselves.
How is that "nature's standard"? Ugly men were always able to reprduce before (((feminism))) and cucked laws and technology. The technology that will start working for men are sexbots and artificial wombs, and uncucking the laws.
Our current situation is hypergamy in full force, meaning that Nature is winning.
The jews running a cucked society isn't nature.
Ugly genes from a male have zero value, in the past there was morality that reconstructed Nature´s fault, and maintained a healthy society for the betterment of humanity.
"Ugly genes" shouldn't have to pay taxes if they're not being supported by society, that's slavery and oppression when they're forced to. If you're ok with paying taxes to fund the betterment lives of "beautiful people" then you're a cuck. Better looking faces doesn't = better society. Ugly men can be motivated to contribute and do great things if it wasn't for this lookist jew cuckoldry many cuckcels seem to be fine with.
You still had to compete for the pussy tho ( Looking sharp, having a good job etc...), but not in the extreme way that is now.
Foid smv needs to lower by removing cucked laws, legalizing prostitution, and introducing sex bots.

How is that "nature's standard"? Ugly men were always able to reprduce before (((feminism))) and cucked laws and technology. The technology that will start working for men are sexbots and artificial wombs, and uncucking the laws.

The jews running a cucked society isn't nature.

"Ugly genes" shouldn't have to pay taxes if they're not being supported by society, that's slavery and oppression when they're forced to. If you're ok with paying taxes to fund the betterment lives of "beautiful people" then you're a cuck. Better looking faces doesn't = better society. Ugly men can be motivated to contribute and do great things if it wasn't for this lookist jew cuckoldry many cuckcels seem to be fine with.

Foid smv needs to lower by removing cucked laws, legalizing prostitution, and introducing sex bots.
I agree with the fact that Khazars did have a major hand on amplifying the worst qualities in mankind.
That i do agree.

might be a cope but whatever. based thread.

They hate ugly men who have pride, and aren't self hating simps

To them we are ugly and so they are better than us and we should know our place like a slave. not bowing down to them and being free triggers them because their only value is their it looks you are saying they are not better than you

Last edited:
I love myself

Tbh I’m just using soy SJW terms because they fit, incelphobia is rampant in society just like they say homophobia and transphobia is too

Nature trying to select me? I make the selection. Nature can suck my dick.

You´re talking about morality, don´t mix the two.
Do you see how it works ?
Only because we are cucked by the state. If those fuckers weren't so powerful, we overthrow this shit tomorrow. There's no such thing as ugly genetics, only ugly hypergamous foids..

I don't have any self-love tbh, also massive cope.

Cope tbh.
Chad still wins.
We loose.
more like femoids win because chads don't give a fuck about us
hell, they even help some incels in the gym because why would they be their competition lmao

many hate themselves in this forum, so an act of this kind is unusual to find in the forum; Moreover, in these manifestations are proud outcasts, and this is not negative, it is positive although placid