Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditor says "Im cucked by own big heart. I cant be an .is poster"

TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask

Leader of the offendicons
★★★★★

As much shit as I've endured and as much as I've wanted to turn into the stereotypical angry incel I just can't

My heart is filled with love. I love small animals, women, flowers, and innocent things. I just want everyone to be happy and find love

As with my devil references and edgelord jokerpic. I did want to be the joker and snap and go demon mode. But it's just not in my loving heart

Inb4 "low T bro!"

What a fucking cuck. I just want sex sex and more sex with hot foids

Isn't it neets.net?
Why do I have to explain the joke? This guy talks like a Redditor. "I have too much empathy for muh women."

As much shit as I've endured and as much as I've wanted to turn into the stereotypical angry incel I just can't

My heart is filled with love. I love small animals, women, flowers, and innocent things. I just want everyone to be happy and find love

As with my devil references and edgelord jokerpic. I did want to be the joker and snap and go demon mode. But it's just not in my loving heart

Inb4 "low T bro!"
This shit is like saying I can't hate the gun man killing me Or the robber robing my house

This shit is like saying I can't hate the gun man killing me Or the robber robing my house
Well, he is gay and black so his IQ is pretty damn low.

Master owns neets.net
The culture of that forum is quite different to this one, I hear they even tolerate open troons and gays over there

Which is surprising because Master is an incel supposedly at least.
Pro-LGBT incels are a thing. There are even many on this forum

The culture of that forum is quite different to this one, I hear they even tolerate open troons and gays over there
"I dated a femboy b4 i got here. I am not gay but I did it for the meme and I was so depressed and lonely, and couldn’t get girls, I tried it. Femboys are literally second women. They play mind games and everything like them. They definitely have gender dystrophia and they make mad money from photos.

So get into your dark masculine. Those would be my final words if I passed. Life isn’t worth being nice or mean, I guess being urself isn’t a meme. I just got out of the ward, it’s not worth it tbh. I appreciate you guys."

Actual post from that site.

Actual post from that site.
I am not gay but I did it for the meme
It's crazy the extent to which faggotry has been normalized under the guise of "memes". Every aspect of reddit sexuality started out as a joke

It's crazy the extent to which faggotry has been normalized under the guise of "memes". Every aspect of reddit sexuality started out as a joke
That's how they prey on kids and impressionable people.

That's how they prey on kids and impressionable people.
Yep. Social media has provided fags with a grooming tool like no other. The worst part is their ubiquity - faggots are in every single online community without exception. You can't effectively gatekeep them from anything since algorithms like that of ChinkTok are pretty much based around killing niche things overnight, and if normies invade a community, faggots will as well; normies are cucked to and worship faggots like they do niggers. Your only hope of keeping a space faggot-free is if it selects for IQ in some way