Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Every cope has an end.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
I recently bought a PS5 Slim, I sold my previous PS5 and now I wanted to play PS5 again so whatever I bought one again. I still have 40 games or so in my collection for the PS4/5. I restored my save data and then I realized I was too tired to play video games. Now 2-3 weeks have passed and I have not even played it.

So I bought a console and I didn't even play on it once. I checked out the PS+ library to see if there is anything interesting there, I don't mind resubscribing, but then I did not see anything of interest either. I was then thinking to myself, oh how I miss those days where I would actually be excited to play some game, nowadays the idea of playing games just makes me tired.

I still enjoy vidya but nowhere like how I used to. I used to play every new game & finish them in a few days. But now I go back and play older titles for maybe 1 hour a day.

Screenshot 20240129 200625 Clash Royale

That's a coincidence you're talking about this. I just ordered a PS5 last night and it's coming today from Amazon.