Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every friend I had in my childhood

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Aled - turbo sperg who I played a lot of nintendo DS with, whipped his dick out unprompted on the playground one time and cried when I beat him on mario

Lewis - sociopathic smug jester

Luke - never shut up about star wars and lego, spit like a fish everytime he talked (nicknamed fishlips)

Alex Jones (yes, his actual name) - was a manlet, acne ridden, fat trucel, meme warrior

Sebastian - chill and normal, liked memes, looked like chudjak and wasn't soy

Ethan Lewarne - was eating every single time you saw him, overweight but had strength, always in dirty clothes, hapa who looked like Michael Macintyre, acted generally weird and played loads of vidya (nick named Michael Macintyre)

Last edited:
i bet i could be friends with aled and alex jones

i bet i could be friends with aled and alex jones
Lewis was the worst one and probably took advantage of me, I grew very distant when we entered high school.

He was just too normie and nt

all of them seems to be incel tier JFL

Lewis was the worst one and probably took advantage of me, I grew very distant when we entered high school.

He was just too normie and nt
yeah dont know why you thought it was a good idea to befriend a "sociopathic smug jester" sounds like a mogger. but i accidently befriended those types before.

Do you still talk with any of them? If not, when was the last time you talked to them?

yeah dont know why you thought it was a good idea to befriend a "sociopathic smug jester" sounds like a mogger. but i accidently befriended those types before.
I mean I was like 7
lewis probably dark triad maxxed and mogs now.
He had a gf and loads of nt friends I know that much, also I went over to his house (which mogged) and he had a normal, healthy family with 2 sisters

Do you still talk with any of them? If not, when was the last time you talked to them?
no, my autism destroyed me and I ruined it all

last I spoke to was sebastian in 2019, and I started asking him stuff related to elliot rodger, and I asked him if he hugged a girl before, and I ranted about being a virgin and shit.

he was fine with it but I just let myself drift away into darkness and isolation

Also there was Aaron, a pokemon and minecraft fan, tried to kill another kid with safety scissors one time and there was Anthony, a wannabe priest do-gooder, also joined us with our meme browsing sessions in school, spoke with a post english accent

no, my autism destroyed me and I ruined it all
I feel that my mental state has made me drift apart from my friends. I can't really relate to them anymore, nor am I interested in the same things they are. Wouldn't be surprised if I ended up friendless by next year.

I had a friend I was really close with , then he got a gf and wouldn't shut up about her so I distanced myself and now we don't talk anymore. They don't understand how hard it is for me

I feel that my mental state has made me drift apart from my friends. I can't really relate to them anymore, nor am I interested in the same things they are. Wouldn't be surprised if I ended up friendless by next year.
don't lose your friends like that nigga

before you know it you drifted away and years go by and you still think about them, but they move on and forget you exist while you are stuck in the past, trying to cling on to it

don't lose your friends like that nigga

before you know it you drifted away and years go by and you still think about them, but they move on and forget you exist while you are stuck in the past, trying to cling on to it
Thanks brocel, I'll try to maintain my current friendships the best I can.

Thanks brocel, I'll try to maintain my current friendships the best I can.
those friendships I had were organic too, not forced, which organic friendships are like unicorns to me at this point.

I blew it so hard and wish i valued friends much better and treated them very well.

The reason I left was because I wanted better, I wanted to be a chad and have girls, and live in some retarded idealistic moralistic way which I deluded myself into, and thought the world and everyone in it should burn for not following it, I also couldn't stand the mog and I had no idea why everyone mogged me, even my friends.

I don't mean mogged in looks per see, but rather being nt, and more clear minded about the world and how they had better families

I was 16 so a dumbass, but I then joined this hellhole at 17 and got arrested for being too edgy in 2021

Situational friendships, i never interacted with them outside of school. I still miss it tbh

not a single one of my friends was a girl btw
Same. Most of them in school ignored 90% of the males and i was one of them.
I didn't have friends outside of school since my family is small and i live in an area with few houses.

Same. Most of them in school ignored 90% of the males and i was one of them.
I didn't have friends outside of school since my family is small and i live in an area with few houses.
not having female friends is for the best tho

they just ruin everything and we all know we are only interested in sex

those friendships I had were organic too, not forced, which organic friendships are like unicorns to me at this point.

I blew it so hard and wish i valued friends much better and treated them very well.

The reason I left was because I wanted better, I wanted to be a chad and have girls, and live in some retarded idealistic moralistic way which I deluded myself into, and thought the world and everyone in it should burn for not following it, I also couldn't stand the mog and I had no idea why everyone mogged me, even my friends.

I don't mean mogged in looks per see, but rather being nt, and more clear minded about the world and how they had better families

I was 16 so a dumbass, but I then joined this hellhole at 17 and got arrested for being too edgy in 2021
I see. I'm still kind of in an edgy phase. I can understand that insecurity, as I get lifemogged by my friends. It's demoralizing to see people succeed while you are left behind in the dust. Thanks for the wisdom.

True, but having nearly zero contact with them is also bad.
I think any relationship you have with other guys should be separated from any relationships a man has with holes and keep them quarantined, otherwise next thing you know everyone beta orbits the toilet, the toilet ruins the interests of the group and diluting it etc etc and everything becomes pussywhipped and cucked

I think any relationship you have with other guys should be separated from any relationships a man has with holes and keep them quarantined, otherwise next thing you know everyone beta orbits the toilet, the toilet ruins the interests of the group and diluting it etc etc and everything becomes pussywhipped and cucked
:yes:

some of my friends in elementary were nerds and soy tier bit normie tier interests

Only because i was jestermaxxed in school
My school kind of had a group of meme-browsing outcasts so we just clicked and there was no gate keeping or anything, and we didn't have any standard.

We played games, meme'd, talked about some clown world bullshit and our opinions.

None of us would act like we knew better than each other and get offended over every little thing