Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just had a weird dream

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★★
Basically yesterday I measured my hands and realized that they're even smaller than I previously thought. I looked up ways to get them bigger and it is literally easier to reconstruct your whole face than just making your fingers 1cm longer. It's still technically possible with a similar procedure to LL, but applied to all 10 fingers.
It has never been done before except in patients with deformities and even then just one or two fingers. Fully realizing my small hands alone will be the reason I will never experience love from a girl or respect from other men, I went to bed.

There were many details and even entire scenes which I don't remember anymore. But I will write down the things I remember.

For some reason, I was in a large public indoor pool with a lot of other people. I managed to piss off the instructor guy (I don't remember how anymore) but he humiliated me in front of everyone, so I grabbed his body and stuffed him head first into a filter system which pulled down his body slowly. I knew the others would pull him out so I used the moment of shock and ran away. The pool was surrounded by glass windows through which you could see the street outside. There was a glass door and I had the key to it. After opening it, I was in the middle of a nice city with large buildings from the renaissance era. But I still had my swimming shorts and my hair was wet, so everybody looked at me with eyes full of hate. In front of me was a steep hill and I knew I was coming from there so I tried to walk back the exact same way. It was a beautiful vertical scenery with old buildings on a steep hill. I walked through halls and upper rooms, until I realized that I took the wrong turn. Although as I got more conscious I knew that my brain just rebuilt the city differently and the old room I was looking for was gone. So I went down again and came to a square with lots of people.
There was a group of young women and one of them was really attractive so I approached her. But while I was in front of her face I realized how pointless it was, considering she has thousands of guys to choose from and now she has to deal with this ugly truecel. Her face looked a little anxious and sad, her friends were annoyed and so I walked away. The girl then turned into a dwarf, but still looked proportional. She had a nice ass but her blonde hair touched the ground while she was standing, which I thought was disgusting. I was kind of aware that I was dreaming at this stage so I thought let's follow them as it's already evening and maybe there will be a situation where I can force myself on her.
As soon as they disappeared behind a corner I ran across the square and followed them from further away. Nobody was bothered by my obvious stalking which is unrealistic obviously. Anyways I was afraid I would lose them, but I managed to see the group again. Although my brain was unable to picture the girl.
At this point I seem to be more conscious as I am actively trying to picture her, but with no success. In a deep and fully unconscious dream, I would have no control over my environment.
The street then terminates in an arrangement of large sleeping pods, they were more like spacious hotel rooms, but spaced out in an unconventional way. With small pathways connecting them. They were stacked vertically in a completely unordered way. It was a whole settlement. The girls went into one of the lobby pods where they saw me and closed the doors with a look of disgust. I realized that everyone had to be in their chamber and the government would control every room in a few minutes. It was too late to leave so I was desperately trying to find an empty one but had no success obviously. In one room there was a good-looking korean guy in his 20s standing right in front of me with a large skull and a smug grin. As I was face to face with him, he told me that he is happy that his parents didn't engage in incestual activities because my face clearly shows signs of incest. Or something along those lines, he was completely serious, it wasn't even an insult just an objective remark. After I realized that nobody would let me in their pod I felt sadness for how egoistic humans are and how there is no empathy in this world for a truecel like myself. I went into another lobby and just sat there with my hood up and waited until the police came, which is when I woke up.

There were other sceneries I remember faintly and I don't know exactly how they connect to the main plot so to speak. At some point I was sitting on the roof of a fast train and there was another guy that somehow controlled his train which was crashing into everything that was in front of him. Everything turned into a lego model and I was watching him crash into huge skyscrapers. Until one of them buried his train underneath. He got a bill for the damage he created which was a large number called Ugol. His dad was rich and he literally just laughed the whole time as if it was nothing. Regardless he then got a certificate for his civil engineering degree. This got me thinking about who built all these large structures and I realized that it had to be the poor people that were sleeping in the pods. There was also a scene where I built something out of clay with my brother but he destroyed it unintentionally. And there were women in the upper rooms where I got lost but I don't remember what happened there.

Last edited:

do not bother brocel it was just a dream

Basically yesterday I measured my hands and realized that they're even smaller than I previously thought. I looked up ways to get them bigger and it is literally easier to reconstruct your whole face than just making your fingers 1cm longer. It's still technically possible with a similar procedure to LL, but applied to all 10 fingers.
It has never been done before except in patients with deformities and even then just one or two fingers. Fully realizing my small hands alone will be the reason I will never experience love from a girl or respect from other men, I went to bed.

There were many details and even entire scenes which I don't remember anymore. But I will write down the things I remember.

For some reason, I was in a large public indoor pool with a lot of other people. I managed to piss off the instructor guy (I don't remember how anymore) but he humiliated me in front of everyone, so I grabbed his body and stuffed him head first into a filter system which pulled down his body slowly. I knew the others would pull him out so I used the moment of shock and ran away. The pool was surrounded by glass windows through which you could see the street outside. There was a glass door and I had the key to it. After opening it, I was in the middle of a nice city with large buildings from the renaissance era. But I still had my swimming shorts and my hair was wet, so everybody looked at me with eyes full of hate. In front of me was a steep hill and I knew I was coming from there so I tried to walk back the exact same way. It was a beautiful vertical scenery with old buildings on a steep hill. I walked through halls and upper rooms, until I realized that I took the wrong turn. Although as I got more conscious I knew that my brain just rebuilt the city differently and the old room I was looking for was gone. So I went down again and came to a square with lots of people.
There was a group of young women and one of them was really attractive so I approached her. But while I was in front of her face I realized how pointless it was, considering she has thousands of guys to choose from and now she has to deal with this ugly truecel. Her face looked a little anxious and sad, her friends were annoyed and so I walked away. The girl then turned into a dwarf, but still looked proportional. She had a nice ass but her blonde hair touched the ground while she was standing, which I thought was disgusting. I was kind of aware that I was dreaming at this stage so I thought let's follow them as it's already evening and maybe there will be a situation where I can force myself on her.
As soon as they disappeared behind a corner I ran across the square and followed them from further away. Nobody was bothered by my obvious stalking which is unrealistic obviously. Anyways I was afraid I would lose them, but I managed to see the group again. Although my brain was unable to picture the girl.
At this point I seem to be more conscious as I am actively trying to picture her, but with no success. In a deep and fully unconscious dream, I would have no control over my environment.
The street then terminates in an arrangement of large sleeping pods, they were more like spacious hotel rooms, but spaced out in an unconventional way. With small pathways connecting them. They were stacked vertically in a completely unordered way. It was a whole settlement. The girls went into one of the lobby pods where they saw me and closed the doors with a look of disgust. I realized that everyone had to be in their chamber and the government would control every room in a few minutes. It was too late to leave so I was desperately trying to find an empty one but had no success obviously. In one room there was a good-looking korean guy in his 20s standing right in front of me with a large skull and a smug grin. As I was face to face with him, he told me that he is happy that his parents didn't engage in incestual activities because my face clearly shows signs of incest. Or something along those lines, he was completely serious, it wasn't even an insult just an objective remark. After I realized that nobody would let me in their pod I felt sadness for how egoistic humans are and how there is no empathy in this world for a truecel like myself. I went into another lobby and just sat there with my hood up and waited until the police came, which is when I woke up.

There were other sceneries I remember faintly and I don't know exactly how they connect to the main plot so to speak. At some point I was sitting on the roof of a fast train and there was another guy that somehow controlled his train which was crashing into everything that was in front of him. Everything turned into a lego model and I was watching him crash into huge skyscrapers. Until one of them buried his train underneath. He got a bill for the damage he created which was a large number called Ugol. His dad was rich and he literally just laughed the whole time as if it was nothing. Regardless he then got a certificate for his civil engineering degree. This got me thinking about who built all these large structures and I realized that it had to be the poor people that were sleeping in the pods. There was also a scene where I built something out of clay with my brother but he destroyed it unintentionally. And there were women in the upper rooms where I got lost but I don't remember what happened there.
Just be handsome bro