Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Every man i know gets laid.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Every single one of my coworkers brags about having a girlfriend or a kid endlessly. Everyone of my ex friends got laid too. It seems only i'm the one who gets nothing.

The whole claim that normies don't get laid is a complete lie. They do. Men much uglier than me get laid. Everyone but me.

It's driving me insane

:blackpill:
same here. seen uglier poorer get laid somehow. luck and fate
mogged

some of them could very well be lying

not saying all of them all, but some definitely lie

Same. The uglier ones who get laid are more NT, outgoing etc. If you're NT enough you can get laid even as a 3. I'd rather be more autistic to avoid suffering as much rather than being self-aware of what genetic trash I am.

Every single one of my coworkers brags about having a girlfriend or a kid endlessly. Everyone of my ex friends got laid too. It seems only i'm the one who gets nothing.

The whole claim that normies don't get laid is a complete lie. They do. Men much uglier than me get laid. Everyone but me.

It's driving me insane
Luck, fate. Unironically need personality. Plus be NT and act normie.

Same. The uglier ones who get laid are more NT, outgoing etc. If you're NT enough you can get laid even as a 3. I'd rather be more autistic to avoid suffering as much rather than being self-aware of what genetic trash I am.
True. Being NT is the most important thing tbh. It can compensate for your bad looks. While an autist will get nothing unless he is a chad. Life doesn't work like it does in Atypical

don’t believe everything they say
cope I have seen even uglier and shorter men than me mog me. and I am 5'5 curry trucel. fate and luck pill is real

It's driving me insane
It’s highly likely that some of em are larping. At my wageslavery, I can just smell the larp coming from some of them

Where you from?

Jfl i say that from the very beginning, jfl at incels who think normies have lives even remotely similar to us, Social circle maxxing is a thing for Normies

Based and true, but it depends on location

People much much uglier than me get laid all the time in my country. There has to be a reason unrelated to my looks......is it my NEEtdom? Or am I coping with my looks level? Find out in the next episode of peepeepoopoo