Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every race needs their own country

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Every race needs their own country in order for there to be something close to world peace having several different races and ethnicities in one country doesn’t work people are gonna fight amongst each other there’s gonna be racism there’s gonna be hate crimes sometimes even race wars break out segregation was actually based black people and white people simply don’t belong in the same region same with ethics people need to be around their own kind in order for there to be peace

It was kind of like that before the industrial revolution and the world becoming hyperconnected.

Even in mono-ethnic countries there is conflict, internally and across borders. A shared culture is crucial for sustaining a multi-ethnic society, however.

People will always find issues with one another. Be it religion, caste, family name, etcetera.
When people are around their own people they’re less hostile because people generally want to be around their own kind

Used to be like that in ancient times

It was kind of like that before the industrial revolution and the world becoming hyperconnected.
Before the industrial revolution there were no "nationalities" it was just: our king controls this side of the river, your king your side, but were both slaves to our kings

Everything was peaceful until the russians formed their grand union state and jizzed their populations into random parts of eurasia and now claim all of it is theirs because 25 russians live there

I agree for the most part. People are still wary of others regardless, however. A white woman, for example, isn't not afraid of a white man just because they share the same skin colour or culture. It is a little more nuanced than that.
My point is that people are less prejudice towards their own race than they are towards other races but yeah I get what you’re saying

I need to move to mexico.