Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Every reddit thread about men's issues

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Well written post backed with multiple links to peer reviewed research and statistics explaining a problem men have.

2 upvotes

Top comment

"Women have it worse :soy:"
40 upvotes
Ask them how
foid pops up and gives personal example :foidSoy:
50 upvotes

try to explain to her how anecdotal evidence is improper.
(Something taught in basic highschool)
30 downvotes
"Go outside incel. Im 3'11 and deformed and I get pussy because of my good personality."
20 upvotes

What is Reddit soyjak upset about? - Normies must fucking ded | Facebook

"Wow, just wow, I can't believe someone can be so entitled."

"Yeah my wife's boyfriend was telling me about a guy like this. Huge weirdo always approached women at Starbucks and threw a fit when he was rejected. Huge Trump supporter too."

Well written post backed with multiple links to peer reviewed research and statistics explaining a problem men have.

2 upvotes

Top comment

40 upvotes
Ask them how
50 upvotes

30 downvotes
"Go outside incel. Im 3'11 and deformed and I get pussy because of my good personality."
20 upvotes
I only go on reddit to do some ninja shit. Full of fucktards there.

Yikes! These incel vibes give me the ick

I wanna TERMINATE all reddit users!

2 upvotes

Top comment

40 upvotes
Ask them how
50 upvotes

30 downvotes
20 upvotes
CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

Yikes! These incel vibes give me the ick
Maybe, just maybe, if you tried bean a decent human bean, incel, you just might attract a woman.

I hate society and I always hated it. If someone lies on the street unconscious idc, if someone is burnt inside his car after a crash idc
i hate NTs with every fiber of my being

Apparently foids are the empathetic gender, when guys are forced to empathise with every foid issues from day one and 'repent' for their ancestors' sins.

Apparently foids are the empathetic gender, when guys are forced to empathise with every foid issues from day one and 'repent' for their ancestors' sins.
Exactly.
CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

Maybe, just maybe, if you tried bean a decent human bean, incel, you just might attract a woman.
Lmfao they use that phrase so much and don't even know what it means.

I've encountered this on a few threads on r/lonely. I explain perfectly why men's loneliness is more severe than women's loneliness, and I get a bunch of downvotes. Then around a dozen foids come in and insult me for speaking the truth. Then they say dumb shit like, "wOmEn Are aCtuAlly lOnelIeR ThAn mEn." Says who? Men kill themselves far more than women, and there are reasons for this. Then they say that women attempt suicide more than men. That's because they get depressed over minor shit and think their life is so awful. They wouldn't last a day if they lived in our shoes. Eventually another based brocel comes in to defend my point of view and he gets a bunch of downvotes. You can't make normies or foids listen to the truth. It's impossible to blackpill someone who lives on tutorial mode.

I've encountered this on a few threads on r/lonely. I explain perfectly why men's loneliness is more severe than women's loneliness, and I get a bunch of downvotes. Then around a dozen foids come in and insult me for speaking the truth. Then they say dumb shit like, "wOmEn Are aCtuAlly lOnelIeR ThAn mEn." Says who? Men kill themselves far more than women, and there are reasons for this. Then they say that women attempt suicide more than men. That's because they get depressed over minor shit and think their life is so awful. They wouldn't last a day if they lived in our shoes. Eventually another based brocel comes in to defend my point of view and he gets a bunch of downvotes. You can't make normies or foids listen to the truth. It's impossible to blackpill someone who lives on tutorial mode.
Exactly. It's a shame most men think with their dicks and then we wouldn't have these horrible simps. The women think with their hormones and the white knights their crotches.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back