Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did Elliot Rodger just BTFO all of IT's anti-incel arguments?

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★
>Explains how people like you aren't interested in incel issues
>Explains how female promiscuity has risen since 70s and started to move most men into inceldom, despite inceldom rates being previously low in comparison
>Explains how sex havers commit more crimes
>Explains how incels have been systematically discriminated against
>Explains how jews keep men down and how joining incel forums is sometimes the only way for men to prosper in the modern world
>Explains how sometimes tinder has been constructed to deliberately to hurt men even after the sexual revolution
>Everything said in the thread is backed up by extensive research
>Gives concrete solutions on how to fix these issues

Where is YOUR evidence to back up your ridiculous claims about incel crime statistics? By all means. read the whole thread. i promise you that you can't debunk it.
>inb4 i get told to shut the fuck up by someone who hasn't read my twisted world and is triggered by these FACTS
>inb4 someone says oppressing incels is good
>inb4 someone uses anecdotal evidence
>inb4 someone links incels crime statistics without context despite sex havers committing more crimes
>inb4 someone calls me a pedophile
>inb4 someone says name checks out
>inb4 "muh female rights"
>inb4 "yieks" because ITcuck is triggered by a different opinion

keep the discussion on topic and don't do anything that is mentioned above in the inb4 section. You should be open minded and read the thread instead and discuss it WITH SOURCES.
i'm open to having my mind changed. but only with reliable sources that explain why the numbers look like they do.