Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every sane man deserve a JB

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
I found a comment on this blog: https://cfwatch.wordpress.com/2011/11/10/christian-manning-up/

Most Christian fathers are too hostile to a prospective suitor who is old enough to care for their young daughter, and too enthusiastic about their daughter’s educational and career prospects, to reject the feminist careerism trap.

“Conservative” fathers end up being the bulwark of feminism. They’re the one’s in denial about their daughters’ natural tendencies until it’s too late.

I think the man is right. When you speak to an overprotective shotgun daddy, he's always against so called "pedos", which is anti-christian because Christ himself was pro-JBpill and ephebopilled. Every great patriarchal man of the past had sex with young JBs. Even in other religions we can see how wise men always have been ephebopilled, like the great prophet Muhammad (based and inspirational man) who wanted other men to follow his JBpilled way.

I also think that most people are missing the point of religions, especially incels. Because I always see nihilistic crap everywhere, where people discuss about the existence of God, which is totally irrelevant.

What are religions about: They are about fucking with young women and granting access to pussy even to undesirable incel men. With religion values adopted and enforced culturally, even an autistic sperglord can get a woman, he can buy one, or he can marry young, or when he's old he can get a JB if he is able to provide for her and he make a good deal with the father/guardian.

I don't really give a fuck about the existence of god, but I care for the quality of men who enforce the social rules. When "religious" men are weak and soyfilled, every religion become shit. Christianity can be good or bad, it depends on the men who adopt it, the same is for islam. A true uncucked man is always JBpilled, honest and valuable, it doesn't matter what kind of god he believes in. What does matter is the fact that he understands how important is to control women and fuck young teen cute lolis of culture.

Last edited:
The shotgun dads and paranoid public live and feast in a world of fictional materials. They are merely weak and easily indoctrinated normans.

everything is the opposite of what people say. people only speak in contradictions of reality.

(many) feminists are against lowering age of consent because they want more power, and its so humilating for them that a 14yo girl has more sexual power than say a career woman who's 35. it's not about sex it's about how power applies to them

pretty much anything people say, the opposite is reality. Name any little slogan people say and chances are the exact opposite is true.

"Liking JBs is abnormal, pedo and mentally ill" becomes "Liking JBs is normal, not pedo and mentally healthy" which actually makes sense, the confusion comes from forgetting to inverse everything humans say to get to reality.

(many) feminists are against lowering age of consent because they want more power, and its so humilating for them that a 14yo girl has more sexual power than say a career woman who's 35. it's not about sex it's about how power applies to them
This. All power of foids in modern society comes from their sexual privilege. And modern society is all about sex.

whats up with this anime avatars?

I have 20 JBs lined up to fuck in my bedroom as I type this

This must be why the AoC in some of the more conservative parts of the US tends to be flexible, because men are afraid of shotgun fathers, so a 30 year old man with a 16 year old girl, although legal, is uncommon. Or at least less common.

Meanwhile, in liberal California, a 17 year old girl cannot legally consent to have sex with her 18 year old boyfriend who she's been dating for years, and thus such a situation open to prosecution, if reported. Although it's rare that anything happens to the older man unless a) the girl gets pregnant or b) the man is over 30.

I personally find it an interesting topic. California's strict AoC laws are a combination of feminism (protecting young girls) and a Catholic majority population which teaches abstinence, and the fact that on the surface the AoC law seems harsh but the penalties are relatively mild compared to places where the AoC is 16 rather than California's "must be 18+" law. There are exceptions. There's 2 major exceptions: one is marriage, and the second is, unlike in most states, you just have to reasonably BELIEVE she was over 18. So in theory, the AoC is 14 in California if the 14 year old can pass as an 18 year old.

Last edited:
I'm not really obsessed with JBs, but everything you said is essentially right. Fathers have no problem threatening honest men with stable careers who want to marry their virgin (and thus loyal) daughters and raise families, but are dead silent when their daughter is used as a public toilet by a few chads in her school and turned into a jaded whore. Its amazing how things have changed in 100 years. These same retards then wonder why society is going to shit.

I'm about to bail out. I don't like all this pedophilia going around, makes us look really fucking bad.
omg we're like looking so bad to inceltears and the normies right now. You're acting like a JB

No one wants a JB other than few people here. Even this article/comment probably implies that girls are 16 or older, or likely over 18 since it's from America.

Also it's not true that a religious society naturally leads to women being married young. In Western Europe, people marrying their their 20s has been common since the 15th century. In 16th century, the average age of marriage was 25 for women and 27 for men (in England and Low Countries).

It's usually about economic and social factors. The more prosperity and the less infant mortality there is, the higher the average age of marriage will be, at least usually.

Which father would want his daughter to marry at 14 in the West in 2019? Any sane parent empathizes with his children. Or 16 or even 18 for that matter? You can't expect Christian men to defy the norms of the society by sacrificing the happiness of their children just so they can prove what exactly? Make some ugly betabuxxer happy? Isn't that being cucked?

Fathers realize that in the West in 2019, their daughters will live a much better life by not marrying until they're in their 20s. They also realize that their daughters don't need old betabuxxers anymore. Why the hell should they sacrifice the well being of their children just so some other man would profit? I agree that fathers in the West are cucks because they don't object enough when their daughters get pumped and dumped by Chads, but I have much more reasonable expectations from them.

If I had a daughter in the current circumstances, I would try to raise her to be celibate and teach her that she has so many possibilities that she can just use men for validation and other non-sexual favors, then hope she wouldn't turn into a slut. Then when she would be in early 20s, I would advice her to marry a strong athletic man of the best genetic quality because we all know that this is more valuable these days than the money she would get from rich older weak men because the high quality athletic genes are a good guarantee that your grandchildren won't end up as incels, and that they won't be manlets and bullied.

Also, I'm pretty sure all of you complaining about "overprotective daddies" are massive hypocrites. If you had a stacy daughter I'm pretty sure you wouldn't marry her off at 14 to some 32 year old balding incel manlet, and you wouldn't let your "fellow" "lolicon" incels pump and dump her either. You would probably be just as overprotective when it would come to incels approaching your daughter, if not more.

Last edited:
Overprotective daddies are trash, girls must be property of state. Just problem that state need to be non-degenerate :/
No one wants a JB other than few people here. Even this article/comment probably implies that girls are 16 or older, or likely over 18 since it's from America.

Also it's not true that a religious society naturally leads to women being married young. In Western Europe, people marrying their their 20s has been common since the 15th century. In 16th century, the average age of marriage was 25 for women and 27 for men (in England and Low Countries).

It's usually about economic and social factors. The more prosperity and the less infant mortality there is, the higher the average age of marriage will be, at least usually.

Which father would want his daughter to marry at 14 in the West in 2019? Any sane parent empathizes with his children. Or 16 or even 18 for that matter? You can't expect Christian men to defy the norms of the society by sacrificing the happiness of their children just so they can prove what exactly? Make some ugly betabuxxer happy? Isn't that being cucked?

Fathers realize that in the West in 2019, their daughters will live a much better life by not marrying until they're in their 20s. They also realize that their daughters don't need old betabuxxers anymore. Why the hell should they sacrifice the well being of their children just so some other man would profit? I agree that fathers in the West are cucks because they don't object enough when their daughters get pumped and dumped by Chads, but I have much more reasonable expectations from them.

If I had a daughter in the current circumstances, I would try to raise her to be celibate and teach her that she has so many possibilities that she can just use men for validation and other favors, then hope she wouldn't turn into a slut. Then when she would be in early 20s, I would advice her to marry a strong athletic man of the best genetic quality because we all know that this is more valuable these days than the money she would get from rich older weak men because the high quality athletic genes are a good guarantee that your grandchildren won't end up as incels.

Also, I'm pretty sure all of you complaining about "overprotective daddies" are massive hypocrites. If you had a stacy daughter I'm pretty sure you wouldn't marry her off at 14 to some 32 year old balding incel manlet, and you wouldn't let your "fellow" "lolicon" incels pump and dump her either. You would probably be just as overprotective when it would come to incels approaching your daughter, if not more.
Dont want teen girls - dont take. But do not cockblock others. World has enough cockblocking to making ascension difficult

Last edited:
I found myself agreeing with you and @Napoleon de Geso

You would probably be just as overprotective
I would set a deal. If you can replace my parenting style with your time and effort, you can rise the girl and grant me some money in return.

No pumping and dumping because the father is like a pimp in traditional societies. The girl must maintain her value, I would protect my investment against Chads.

Dont want teen girls - dont take. But do not cockblock others. World has enough cockblocking to making ascension difficult

I'm not in position to "cockblock" anybody, but any father would cockblock old "lolicons" from his 14 year old daughter. That's literally the last thing that's wrong with modern fathers.

I would set a deal. If you can replace my parenting style with your time and effort, you can rise the girl and grant me some money in return.

No pumping and dumping because the father is like a pimp in traditional societies. The girl must maintain her value, I would protect my investment against Chads.

You don't live in a traditional society though. Your potential daughter wouldn't benefit being married off to an old betabuxxer and neither would you.

I'm not in position to "cockblock" anybody, but any father would cockblock old "lolicons" from his 14 year old daughter. That's literally the last thing that's wrong with modern fathers.
Fathers like those deserve castration, for making poor but cultured men to suffer, just because of older age

I'm not really obsessed with JBs, but everything you said is essentially right. Fathers have no problem threatening honest men with stable careers who want to marry their virgin (and thus loyal) daughters and raise families, but are dead silent when their daughter is used as a public toilet by a few chads in her school and turned into a jaded whore. Its amazing how things have changed in 100 years. These same retards then wonder why society is going to shit.
Truth

No one wants a JB other than few people here.

That's not true. A lot of users here expressed preferences for JBs and there is nothing wrong with it. It is normal to be attracted to girls age 13-18 and anyone who try to shame it is a cuck or irrational. I understand that you can prefer women in their twenties or even thirties, but it doesnt make others who dont share your preferences weird or immoral

That's not true. A lot of users here expressed preferences for JBs and there is nothing wrong with it. It is normal to be attracted to girls age 13-18 and anyone who try to shame it is a cuck or irrational. I understand that you can prefer women in their twenties or even thirties, but it doesnt make others who dont share your preferences weird or immoral

What I meant was that in the Christian community in the West, there aren't men out there looking to marry young JBs. The OP presented it as if Christian men would want to marry JBs but their fathers don't let them. In reality, Christian men don't look for JBs, they want to marry women who are older than 18, and the reason why they can't is because those women don't want to marry and not because of overprotective fathers. You could argue that fathers could have raised those daughters better though.

If I had a daughter in the current circumstances, I would try to raise her to be celibate and teach her that she has so many possibilities that she can just use men for validation and other non-sexual favors, then hope she wouldn't turn into a slut. Then when she would be in early 20s, I would advice her to marry a strong athletic man of the best genetic quality because we all know that this is more valuable these days than the money she would get from rich older weak men because the high quality athletic genes are a good guarantee that your grandchildren won't end up as incels, and that they won't be manlets and bullied.
Agreed. I'd focus on her intellectual (mainly) and physical development. I would strongly encourage my daughter and set up a marriage in her early twenties with a strong, loyal, athletic, low iq man, so they both would be less likely to cheat and have offspring that's both intelligent and strong. He also needs to be around her age (~3 years) for a better quality sperm.

I just want a virgin wife, don’t care how old she is. Problem is, unless you pursue a JB, you aren’t going to get a virgin, even in the Christian community. The one girl I pursued was 22 and was dating a obvious asshole Chadlite. He fucked her and came in her, then left. Now she’s a 22 year old single mother and is ruined, worth less than trash to me.

Well said. In a sane society, a father should select a husband for his daughter instead of letting her decide for herself (to suck Chad dicks until she hits the wall).

based and high iq thread

tbh. I need reperations

True. A JB will benefit way more from a relationship with a responsible grown man than she would from being chad's cum dumpster.

True. A JB will benefit way more from a relationship with a responsible grown man than she would from being chad's cum dumpster.

Not according to the law, according to us law, it’s damaging to a young woman to sleep with or marry mature responsible grown man.

It is NOT damaging for that same girl to have a train run on her by the high football team tho, because...feminism?

nobody here is sane lol

I’m 18 so it would work perfect for me. God id love that so much.