Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill every single flaw and issue you have... recessed chin, short height, etc. if placed on a female, makes her more desired

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Everything that makes your life hell would only make a female's life much more valuable.

Even age because so many guys in their 20s are going for women in their 40s/50s.

The things make you you want to rope only make women have more orbiters buying her shit. u mad?

nah, recessed chin, maxilla, etc looks ugly on everyone.

males get judged by their worst feature, women get judged by their best feature.

High iq.

Flawed femoids are approached more than flawless femoids because every cuck and their dad thinks they have more of a chance with the flawed femoid.

This makes the flawed femoid think even higher of herself because cretins base their self worth of how others see them.

Its a lose lose situation for every nonChad male.

High iq.

Flawed femoids are approached more than flawless femoids because every cuck and their dad thinks they have more of a chance with the flawed femoid.

This makes the flawed femoid think even higher of herself because cretins base their self worth of how others see them.

Its a lose lose situation for every nonChad male.

it's like the final boss of a video game, except all damage you do to it only makes him stronger

Can confirm. My below average female friends get asked out all the time.

low IQ. a girl with recessed chin, shit teeth, gay alien skull etc. are ugly just like men

low IQ. a girl with recessed chin, shit teeth, gay alien skull etc. are ugly just like men

Seems like i misread the tread. Short height etc threw me off.

Yeah, some traits make you ugly no matter what, but there are some that only make you ugly if you are male, and vice versa.

This also explains people like Elliot Rogers. "But he was good looking". No, he wasn't. He was a manlet and looked like a Thai lesbian.

ugly women get more attention than male Hollywood A listers these days. All she needs is a smartphone and she can choose between literally thousands of chadlites within 30 minutes of setting up a Tinder account.

My ugly girl Tinder account got 45 matches on the first day with 90% of guys writing the first message.

This also explains people like Elliot Rogers. "But he was good looking". No, he wasn't. He was a manlet and looked like a Thai lesbian.
Topkek.