Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every Time I Hear a Knock on My Door, I Think it's the Police

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
One fateful day I answered a knock on my door to see 4 cops standing on my front step. I was arrested for saying certain things online.

Ever since that, I' not lying when I say I think a cop is at the door whenever I hear a knock. I still say extreme things, but not necessarily what I said before. It's always possible that they monitor me, and although they almost certainly don't (I would have been arrested again), it still jumps into my mind whenever I hear a knock.

ItheIthe said:
One fateful day I answered a knock on my door to see 4 cops standing on my front step. I was arrested for saying certain things online.

Ever since that, I' not lying when I say I think a cop is at the door whenever I hear a knock. I still say extreme things, but not necessarily what I said before. It's always possible that they monitor me, and although they almost certainly don't (I would have been arrested again), it still jumps into my mind whenever I hear a knock.

Don't know what you've been saying but maybe keep it to a minimum in the future if you can hahah. Not worth it!

JFL @ not using VPN if you have such problems.

WTF, what did you say?

I am really not surprised that I didn't get arrested for things I said. They were very direct, specific times/places were there, and obviously violent. They did get me IP banned from reddit, even my 1 year old account got permanently banned. Even before this place, I caused alot of chaos online with people. Still shocked to this day. I imagine seeing the cops that day was traumatizing as hell. Damn.

7339er said:
WTF, what did you say?

Probably something about cops stuffing their faces with donuts.

That's an offense punishable by law.

7339er said:
WTF, what did you say?

Threatened suicide by cop
Threatened seeing a prostitute and then assaulting her to get my money back
Threatened some other things, but never going ER

They thought I was talking about going ER, and when I answered the door, one of the cops literally said "Are you Elliot?" Not because he was sincerely asking, but to troll me and let me know why they were there.

Jockcel said:
JFL @ not using VPN if you have such problems.

I am kinda stupid for not doing this earlier.

7339er said:
WTF, what did you say?

just to give you an idea of the things he says, he wrote in another thread: "I'm a chadlite football player... I'm merely advocating the genocide of degenerates"

ItheIthe said:

They thought I was talking about going ER, and when I answered the door, one of the cops literally said "Are you Elliot?" Not because he was sincerely asking, but to troll me and let me know why they were there.

They even know incel vocab like going ER?

ItheIthe said:

That's hilarious, how'd it turn out? Awkward with your parents?

FeminismsCancer said:
They even know incel vocab like going ER?

I said something about the Day of Retribution. Not about me having my own, but about the actual day itself. They took it as me having my own, which was not what I meant.

holy shit, what cucked country do you live in?

retarded_dumbshit said:
just to give you an idea of the things he says, he wrote in another thread: "I'm a chadlite football player... I'm merely advocating the genocide of degenerates"

Is that illegal? Seems just like a thought crime. I make these all the time. 
Do I wish the abolition of AOC? Yes absolutely. Did I ever fuck an underage girl? Nope nor do I intend to as long as it can land me in jail. 
Do I wish nuclear war? Oh fucking yes. Can I cause it? No comment. 
Etc etc

not_here_4_points said:
That's hilarious, how'd it turn out? Awkward with your parents?

It was awkward in the courtroom when the judge was reading my quotes.

7339er said:
holy shit, what cucked country do you live in?

USA

ItheIthe said:
I said something about the Day of Retribution. Not about me having my own, but about the actual day itself. They took it as me having my own, which was not what I meant.

But you aren't in jail now so they had nothing on you?

FeminismsCancer said:
But you aren't in jail now so they had nothing on you?

They could have gotten me for the first two threats but they let me go on probation.

looooool same. wasn't arrested though

I've had police come to my dorm room twice now. Once early this semester I heard a loud knock and "police open up" but it was for the people next door to me. A few days ago I got a knock and "RA on duty" because someone snitched for weed (although I didn't even have any).

the stuff I got cops on me about was retarded as fuck though

ItheIthe said:

fucking retarded pigs

7339er said:
LOL so much for "freedumz of muh speech"

You can basically say anything in the USA as long as it is not about CP or some shooting and terrorist shit. They go crazy over that.