Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every trope about relationships is wrong

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-

“picking up chicks/approaching girls” - doesn’t exist irl outside of PUA youtubers

“meeting a girl at a bar or coffee shop” - most people in bars come with their own group and don’t interact with people outside of it other than some small talk, but that’s fake

And most women in coffee shops and bookstores want to be left alone

“bumping into the love of your life in public” - never happens

the way 99% of relationships are formed are through mutual social circle (you need a specific type of social circle of cool popular kids and be a high ranking member, no nerd friends), or online

That's true . Of course, the social circle stuff is not for trucels coz I have retarded social skills since I was born besides having low IQ and ugly face.

That's true . Of course, the social circle stuff is not for trucels coz I have retarded social skills since I was born besides having low IQ and ugly face.

It does if you're a woman or gigachad.

they don’t even just bump into each other on the street

they’re still social circle and online

In other news, water is wet.

Yep just generic bullshit that society wants to shove down your throat.

Well, this was true for boomers. Maybe, sort of, kinda.
So this bullshit gets passed to next generations, even if its no longer true (if it ever was).