Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Something is wrong with women these days

Mr Preuss

Mr Preuss

Greycel
Recently, I enrolled in a uni course and was quite happy with the possibility of making new friends and acquaintances, and to some degree I did, indeed, manage to make new friends, but (perhaps unsurprisingly) these were all men.

There was clearly something wrong with the women.

Like, on the first day, I stayed in the classroom waiting for a professor who was either going to come late or not come at all. At some point all my classmates had left, except for one guy (which I befriended on this very first day) and a nerdy-looking girl I had played UNO with before (we were waiting for the first professor to arrive, someone had a UNO deck, so we were invited to play).

My friend decided to leave, so he said goodbye and I asked the girl if she was going to leave too, so we could go together. She said she was going to wait a little. I then noticed she had a book on her table, and since I like books (I'm perhaps kind of a nerd), I asked her about it in order to make some small talk. We were having a conversation about it and she even seemed quite interested in it - seemed, because she then LITERALLY ran away from me! She started walking faster and faster and I, not knowing what that was for, tried to match her pace as we were leaving the room, all until she went from walking to running and I, dumbfounded, stood still. She said "goodbye!", to which I, still dumbfounded, replied in kind. To this day, I still don't know what that was all about.

Another girl I met seemed quite normal at first, until I was informed that she "just doesn't like people in general". Yet, she seems quite friendly to her female classmates...

I tell you, there's something wrong with young women these days. This is not normal.

It's like they're lacking even the most basic social skills.

Ah, yeah that's pretty normal actually...- women generally don't speak in a direct manner when they're rejecting you, since they're afraid that a man might be violent in response.- So you'll get little "hints", instead of a clear instruction to "Get lost dude".- That's always been the case...- so it's basically a matter of taking the hint and movin' on, yeah

Source:- am a professional reject for 50 years

Idk man I would just ignore bitches to have small talks
Shit is brainrot to talk to foids

Recently, I enrolled in a uni course and was quite happy with the possibility of making new friends and acquaintances, and to some degree I did, indeed, manage to make new friends, but (perhaps unsurprisingly) these were all men.

Like, on the first day, I stayed in the classroom waiting for a professor who was either going to come late or not come at all. At some point all my classmates had left, except for one guy (which I befriended on this very first day) and a nerdy-looking girl I had played UNO with before (we were waiting for the first professor to arrive, someone had a UNO deck, so we were invited to play).

My friend decided to leave, so he said goodbye and I asked the girl if she was going to leave too, so we could go together. She said she was going to wait a little. I then noticed she had a book on her table, and since I like books (I'm perhaps kind of a nerd), I asked her about it in order to make some small talk. We were having a conversation about it and she even seemed quite interested in it - seemed, because she then LITERALLY ran away from me! She started walking faster and faster and I, not knowing what that was for, tried to match her pace as we were leaving the room, all until she went from walking to running and I, dumbfounded, stood still. She said "goodbye!", to which I, still dumbfounded, replied in kind. To this day, I still don't know what that was all about.

Another girl I met seemed quite normal at first, until I was informed that she "just doesn't like people in general". Yet, she seems quite friendly to her female classmates...

I tell you, there's something wrong with young women these days. This is not normal.

if a girl notice you, It means you are attractive.

Cope. She ran from you because you are not chad

She ran away from me, yet she eagerly befriended the guy with effeminate mannerisms who sits next to her, and he isn't chad either. I'm not even looking for anything specific, I just thought I could meet some people and maybe make some friends. What I didn't realize is that at least some of the women there have the mentality of a primary school entrant.

She ran away from me, yet she eagerly befriended the guy with effeminate mannerisms who sits next to her, and he isn't chad either. I'm not even looking for anything specific, I just thought I could meet some people and maybe make some friends. What I didn't realize is that at least some of the women there have the mentality of a primary school entrant.
She befriended the femboy because she sees him as a beta cuck and not even as a man. You said she was fine befriending other women too right? Exactly. Foids only want to be around chads, other foids, and beta simps that will do favors and give them money. If you are ugly man she will want nothing to do with you.

It seems like you have a lot to learn about the blackpill. Good luck on your journey :feelsYall:

Yet, she seems quite friendly to her female classmates...

I mean women have more loyalty amongst each other than men (Unless a Chad gets involved, that's when they fight with each other). They're obviously comfortable being with each other and even like to share things or tell secrets that they can't tell men. Women feel more secure with being each other (and tend to confide with each other more as well).

I guess her being closer to the effeminate guy also entails generally that women are more comfortable being with feminine type of people (aka those with high trust faces). Women themselves are usually attracted to feminine prettyboys nowadays anyway.

An ogre like me scares women off easily.

Anyway are you an ogrecel yourself?

Last edited:
Rather women actually have better social skills than men. Women are usually more socially-oriented than men and tend to socialize more than men anyway. I doubt it's any bad social skills of the women you've met.

She just mostly founded something off about you or unless it's something else (perhaps an awkward exchange and things may sooth out overtime, which I doubt about).

20%
Anyway are you an ogrecel yourself?

I believe I'm at least a 6 on the looks scale. With any luck, a 7. I don't consider myself ugly, but with women's absurd standards these days, I might very well be seen as an ogre just like you. I genuinely don't know.

Anyway, it's already bad enough not being particularly ugly, so I feel you. I can imagine what it must be like.

She befriended the femboy because she sees him as a beta cuck and not even as a man. You said she was fine befriending other women too right? Exactly. Foids only want to be around chads, other foids, and beta simps that will do favors and give them money. If you are ugly man she will want nothing to do with you.

It seems like you have a lot to learn about the blackpill. Good luck on your journey :feelsYall:
You'd be surprised.

Many women are attracted to femboys. Them "liking" Chads comes from their period/menstrual cycles and which makes them want one-night stands. But I suppose femboys/prettyboys sort of fall under the Chad category (they're sort of a subset of Chads anyway).

soon they will turn into zombies so you will be able to get your revenge at them

Ah, yeah that's pretty normal actually...- women generally don't speak in a direct manner when they're rejecting you, since they're afraid that a man might be violent in response.- So you'll get little "hints", instead of a clear instruction to "Get lost dude".- That's always been the case...- so it's basically a matter of taking the hint and movin' on, yeah

I second this.

OP, know that this isn't the worst treatment you can experience from women. You are very lucky that a woman hasn't made fun of you or rejected you in a very harsh way. A lot of people on this forum didn't have that privilege. It's unfortunate that this is our place in society, but be thankful knowing this isn't the worst.
Idk man I would just ignore bitches to have small talks
Shit is brainrot to talk to foids
This. OP, just go MGTOW. You already have male friends (which I don't and desperately want), so talk with those guys for socialization (a legitimate human need). Women aren't worth it, they're overrated (as MGTOWers can tell you), and hugely. If we stopped giving women attention, they wouldn't have gotten this spoiled in the first place.

I believe I'm at least a 6 on the looks scale. With any luck, a 7. I don't consider myself ugly, but with women's absurd standards these days, I might very well be seen as an ogre just like you. I genuinely don't know.

Anyway, it's already bad enough not being particularly ugly, so I feel you. I can imagine what it must be like.
Tell me you aren't attractive, bro. Tell me you're an incel, bro. Don't do this shit to me.

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

perma

Welcome to inceldom, I hope your stay is fucking horrid

Well they should be afraid. Haven't they ever learned that actions have consequences?

Honesty, politeness and basic decency do not apply to women. They can lie, bully, mock, ghost and be rude without repercussions. You are playing a rigged game and you're on the losing side.

something wrong with young women
you're not attractive, that's all.

Foids are sexy towards Chads and feign friendliness to manipulate simps and orbiters.

Since you're an omega male, they want nothing to do with you.

i think this is everyone. Now a days no one wants to socialize and just wants to stick with there old friends

fucking goddamn stupid whores prostitute

:feelskek::feelskek:

That is true

If you were good-looking she would have asked you for your number on the first day of meeting her. Foids go crazy over guys that they see as "cute" or "hot". You are not physically attractive, ofc she will give you signs that she is not interested