Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Every where I look in college, I see harems

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I can't even cope in the library in peace without seeing some normie or Chad with two girls AT LEAST.

Hell, I've even seen uglier guys(although rich and statusmaxxed) being fought over by multiple girls. It really makes me wonder what must be wrong with me if guys that are objectively uglier than I am are still constantly with girls

Meanwhile, I'm in second year and have 0 female friends, never walked with a girl on campus, no girl has shown any indication of being accepting of me, and other normies are starting to notice that they've never seen me with a girl.

There are tonnes of other guys like me on campus, who are just going through the motions. It really seems like it's 100% of girls going after 30% of guys on campus.

Normies don’t have harems. That’s exclusive to Chadlites/Chads or 90th percentile+ men in general

Yes, that's nature. It was only prevented in the recent past due to organized religion and social shaming, but the former is almost gone now and the latter is completely gone. Now we are left to face the depravity of human nature.

Stop going to college like me the Grand Wizard

I can't even cope in the library in peace without seeing some normie or Chad with two girls AT LEAST.

Just make it through, you'll have the last laugh with a good job