Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Every woman on this planet is guilty of committing all the seven deadly sins

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Lust - The only thing holes have in their mind is unrestrained sexual craving for Chad. Holes were born to commit this sin and they don't even feel guilty about it.

Gluttony - This one's a new sin. With all the body positivity and shit one of the few things which holes are excelling at is eating like a pig and becoming a waste of space landwhale.

Pride - This sin is as old as time. Women always took pride in their beauty, their body and their ability to exploit men with their sexuality. Their inflated sense of ego has led to the downfall of many empires. And now with the tutorial mode activated their accomplishments have increased a lot and their pride knows no bound.

Wrath - The only curse of a woman's life is to deal with subhumans like us. Their uncontrolled feelings of hatred and anger towards us and their desire to see us dead is what this sin is about.

Sloth - With the tutorial mode activated holes have become lazy, they have stopped putting in effort. All they have to do is exist and everything will be handed out to them on a sliver platter.

Greed - Everything in life is transactional for women. Their excessive desire for worldly possessions and material things has destroyed many men's lives. Divorce raping, false accusations, blackmailing are just the tip of the iceberg.

Envy - Women have always been envious of men. Our strength, our intellect our ability to control them. Envy was the reason why feminism came into existence. They want everything that men built and claim it as their own.

I wonder how John Doe would've tortured them.

i agree woman are hedonists and dont even need to think for themselves or do anything thats good or fun because they get all the attention from men anyway,
men usually need to work for the same kind of recognition and respect the average foid gets for free.

but dood pretty much everyone is guilty of all these sins, pretty much every single person on this planet can be described with these sins.

dont take some 2000 year old book as guidline, use your own brain and logic and facts that are available.

an honest analysis of the state of women that comes out of your own mind would be far more interesting

They commit more sins that that tbh

i agree woman are hedonists and dont even need to think for themselves or do anything thats good or fun because they get all the attention from men anyway,
men usually need to work for the same kind of recognition and respect the average foid gets for free.

but dood pretty much everyone is guilty of all these sins, pretty much every single person on this planet can be described with these sins.

dont take some 2000 year old book as guidline, use your own brain and logic and facts that are available.

an honest analysis of the state of women that comes out of your own mind would be far more interesting
Nope. For instance take us. The sins we are guilty of are wrath, sloth, envy, greed. but we are not guilty of pride. What even is there to take pride in? This subhuman face? This miserable existence? We are virgin af so lust gets cancelled and most of us are gymcels so that cancels out gluttony.

But for women, they commit all these sins. maybe some are not guilty of gluttony but the rest, everyone is guilty of.
They commit more sins that that tbh
Exactly. They'll rot in hell tbh.

Nope. For instance take us. The sins we are guilty of are wrath, sloth, envy, greed. but we are not guilty of pride. What even is there to take pride in? This subhuman face? This miserable existence? We are virgin af so lust gets cancelled and most of us are gymcels so that cancels out gluttony.

But for women, they commit all these sins. maybe some are not guilty of gluttony but the rest, everyone is guilty of.

sure its true for many but im sure we can find plenty of fatcels (gluttony), coomers (lust) or vidyacels (pride) that think they are amazing fortnite players

i also think these descriptions are too general to give an accurate depiction of female hypocrisy or subtle aggression and fake friendlyness

sure its true for many but im sure we can find plenty of fatcels (gluttony), coomers (lust) or vidyacels (pride) that think they are amazing fortnite players

i also think these descriptions are too general to give an accurate depiction of female hypocrisy or subtle aggression and fake friendlyness
Why do you need an accurate description. They generalize us all the time. They call us mass shooters and pedophiles even though only a tiny substrata of incel population has engaged in these acts.

So if I see a common trait in more than 50% of holes, I'm generalizing all of them.

Why do you need an accurate description. They generalize us all the time. They call us mass shooters and pedophiles even though only a tiny substrata of incel population has engaged in these acts.

So if I see a common trait in more than 50% of holes, I'm generalizing all of them.
im looking constantly for good descritpions of the modern woman because i like to hate their ways and how easy they have it.
i get an injustice boner sort of, i get mad at the difference between men and women,

but i cant quite put it into words what exactly it is that the females do thats despicible, and im always looking for that good explanation of their subtle and manipulative and destructive ways.

i like that, its like reading about villains in comics.