Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everybody else has their own country

Muzungu

Muzungu

Recruit
★★
American descendants of slaves are the only people on this planet that’s a minority in their own country while everybody has somewhere they can go and feel safe around their own kind and nobody even cares because they just come to America and take what’s not theirs instead of fixing their own mud hole countries.

instead of fixing their own mud hole countries.
UK, France, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Norway, Ireland are mud hole countries?

UK, France, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Norway, Ireland are mud hole countries?
If they’re so good then why do people come to America instead of building up their own nations

If they’re so good then why do people come to America instead of building up their own nations
europeans dominated/conquered other races and wanted to expand further, America was just a land they haven't colonised yet

europeans dominated/conquered other races and wanted to expand further, America was just a land they haven't colonised yet
I mean in modern times not hundreds of years ago

6ed.jpg

Just a question of time until the people in most Western countries are a minority in their own countries

Have you heard of "Africa"?

Nigga, white Europeans civilised most of the world. The Americas, Australia and Africa would be mud huts and polio without them.

Just a question of time until the people in most Western countries are a minority in their own countries
With Germany it feels like the arab/turkcels are already taking over

Have you heard of "Africa"?

Nigga, white Europeans civilised most of the world. The Americas, Australia and Africa would be mud huts and polio without them.
Aztec cities, Timbuktu, etc weren't exactly "mud huts"

@lifefuel

American descendants of slaves are the only people on this planet that’s a minority in their own country while everybody has somewhere they can go and feel safe around their own kind and nobody even cares because they just come to America and take what’s not theirs instead of fixing their own mud hole countries.
Where do the Roma gypsies go? (I know that even though you're American you're not going to be dumb enough to say Romania)

If we were in the 1930s, I could ask you "Where do the Jews go?"

ADOS Americans have gotten a bad hand. It's unfair. If I could time travel, I'd stop it from happening.

But ADOS Americans are not unique in their struggle or problem.

Do what the Jews did, you can climb your way out and even get pretty close to the top.

I wish you the best.

Aztec cities, Timbuktu, etc weren't exactly "mud huts"

@lifefuel
Caveman debate style: pivot, gaslight, pivot, gaslight, racist meme, pivot, gaslight

Caveman debate style: pivot, gaslight, pivot, gaslight, racist meme, pivot, gaslight
Europeans destroyed civilisations. The European country that was the nicest to Africa was the USSR, but somehow I doubt racists will claim Soviets as 'white' charity.

(Not pretending USSR didn't put their fist down in Eastern Europe and Central Asia).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back