Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everybody is perfect except me

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
I can’t believe that everybody is perfect except me. I’m always the ugliest and shortest guy in the room.I don’t want to live this anymore and there’s no way I will still be alive in the coming years.I feel humiliated as fuck in this body. It’s unbearable

Nobody is perfect
Humanity is shit

Nobody is perfect
Humanity is shit
Everyone is when you compare them to me. How tf was I born like that? I’m completely deformed and nothing about me is good. I wish it was only depression and me exaggerating but it turns out that it is my reality. I have nothing. No voice/height/face/penis/IQ nothing. I think I’m completely retarded as well. I wanna give up in this life. I’m tired of getting brutally mogged and being a complete loser. I can’t look at myself without being traumatised.

Incels don’t live but exist to watch others live.
Most incels yeah, personally I don't go outside/read news/watch social media so I barely ever see suifuel

Most incels yeah, personally I don't go outside/read news/watch social media so I barely ever see suifuel
Incels should never go outside tbh. It’s a cruel world out there and normies are always waiting to fuck with us

But you still know what others are doing, getting adored, fucking hot foids, having fun

But you still know what others are doing, getting adored, fucking hot foids, having fun
Yeah of course but I can't change it so why be miserable about it every day?

This is brutal man I wanna die when I think of these things

I can’t believe that everybody is perfect except me. I’m always the ugliest and shortest guy in the room.I don’t want to live this anymore and there’s no way I will still be alive in the coming years.I feel humiliated as fuck in this body. It’s unbearable
Everyone isnt perfect. 99% of people are untermensch.