Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We weren’t supposed to think too much about it.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★
I believe that dwelling on the blackpill/redpill is complete bs and nobody should live life this way. One should just go through life getting sex without struggling, socializing, and going through life without worrying about dating and shit. Just imagine being a 6’5 football college player, enjoying his youth, and not having to worry about dating, females nature, etc… I mean it’s good to know about these things, but it’s useless if you’re a 6’5 HTN because none of these shit will apply to you. I wouldn’t care about all these theories if I had better genetics. I wish I could just go with the flow….

Feels like my brain has become permanently rotten and there’s nothing I can do about it except pressing the reset button and starting life as a whole different character…

One life and it went to hell…..
wasted sperm.
Over for me

I believe that dwelling on the blackpill/redpill is complete bs and nobody should live life this way. One should just go through life getting sex without struggling, socializing, and going through life without worrying about dating and shit. Just imagine being a 6’5 football college player, enjoying his youth, and not having to worry about dating, females nature, etc… I mean it’s good to know about these things, but it’s useless if you’re a 6’5 HTN because none of these shit will apply to you. I wouldn’t care about all these theories if I had better genetics. I wish I could just go with the flow….

Feels like my brain has become permanently rotten and there’s nothing I can do about it except pressing the reset button and starting life as a whole different character…

One life and it went to hell…..
wasted sperm.
Over for me
yes. living on auto pilot and having npc thoughts about society in general and not being blackpilled shows u have good genetics. all of the successful people i know always fit in never thought about it much and kept it moving.

Attachments

• 99025.JPG
    99025.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 24
Those things should come naturally.

yes. living on auto pilot and having npc thoughts about society in general and not being blackpilled shows u have good genetics. all of the successful people i know always fit in never thought about it much and kept it moving.
This Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill…..

Those things should come naturally.
Exactly. At least I know I’m not coping now…. I’m back and maybe I’ll be ignorant again by tomorrow JFL

so basically ignorance is bliss?

so basically ignorance is bliss?
Not complete ignorance but it won’t affect you if you’re attractive and tall. So why think about it ?

Not complete ignorance but it won’t affect you if you’re attractive and tall. So why think about it ?
well were not tall and attractive so it helps to be aware of it