Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious EVERYONE HAS A GIRLFRIEND JFL AT INCEL AUTISM AND LOOKS THEORY

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
LITERALLY EVERYONE IN MY FUCKING COLLEGE HAS A GIRLFRIEND FUCK OFF WITH YOUR BULLSHIT "LOOKS THEORY" FUCK OUTTA HERE EVERYONE TALKS TO GIRLS EVERYONE IS NORMAL WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK IS THIS SHIT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

yes, EVERYONE and their fucking DAD talks to girls, gets girls, has sex, holy fuck, this is worse than any of you even say it is. this is lovecraftian hell and torture, what the actual fuck is going on? what sort of cruel fuck would put us through such an existence?

I know several incels at my uni.

cucks in open relationships

just be NT boyo. If u aint, LDAR, i've pretty much accepted my fate

2.5/10 TKHHHV truecel
lmfao what does tkhhhv stand for?

Well, in my circle even 3-4 get girls, and fucking confident

fuckingggg ExaCtlY brOOOOOOO

like what the fuck IS THis riGged ass Shit am i the only one going through such a thing?

everywhere I walk in my college there's some fucking sub human faggot with a girlfriend what the fuck is this rigged shit

OMG YOURE RIGHT JUST BE NT ITS OVERJK FDG ALKJN SDT FJ;HKL SD KL/z BVCH5GNTJFUMYK89IJN UMGKYIV6

Yeah people exaggerate here about it. Anyways, dude who told you you're 2.5 ? You're a 6 in my opinion, don't be delusional. You're a mentalcel, not an ugly guy.

Kek. If this were true, I'd have a gf.

everywhere I walk in my college there's some fucking sub human faggot with a girlfriend what the fuck is this rigged shit

everyone on this fucking forum that i seen mogs these fuckers and they wanna talk about looks

just fucking absolutely l o l!

Social circles probably, but I know plenty of virgins in computer sciences.

Yeah people exaggerate here about it. Anyways, dude who told you you're 2.5 ? You're a 6 in my opinion, don't be delusional. You're a mentalcel, not an ugly guy.

the best rater on this site

Yeah dude like what the fuck is going on? How the fuck can the subhumans I see everyday get gfs? This shit is more complicated than fucking rocket science I swear.

Yeah dude like what the fuck is foing on? How the fuck can the subhumans I see everyday get gfs? This shit is more complicated than fucking rocket science I swear.

none of the looks theory shit even applies. i see guys i completely heightmog and everything and these fuckers have girlfriends, they're walking hand in hand and shit

so much for having to be "chad"

everyone on this fucking forum that i seen mogs these fuckers and they wanna talk about looks

just fucking absolutely l o l!
you seem to forget that most people on this forum has had some sort of relationship and has had non paid sex. We are the true bottom of the barrel.

the best rater on this site
There's nothing called a "best rater", 90% of people here agree that you're 5/10 at least. If you're 2.5 then most of us here aren't even on the scale.

@RREEEEEEEEE, he thinks he's 2.5/10 lol.

Good looks make it easier for men to attract women but that doesn't mean that average or slightly below average men can't get anything. There are many factors that you need to consider

If i wasn't balding, i'd leave this forum now to get a gf. I'm only here because balding very young is a true death sentence.

You’re misinterpreting things or ignoring incels.

There's nothing called a "best rater", 90% of people here agree that you're 5/10 at least. If you're 2.5 then most of us here aren't even on the scale.

everyone here has more experience than me with women. you all AMOG me by default stop coping.

i don't register as a fucking human in their eyes.

You're telling me that im wasting my time with no pillow and that im actually autist?

You’re misinterpreting things or ignoring incels.

@Junkyard Roach can confirm

all i see are subhumans, sometimes normies, sometimes tyrones

the point i was making is that regardless of looks most people seem to do fine unlike us fucking subhuman trash.

what the fuck is wrong with us.

You are mixing things up. Looks are important, they are #1. But being NT is also important. You have looks, but you don't have NT.

Install Tinder on your phone. You'll get matches, but you probably won't get very many dates because you're an aspie.

You are mixing things up. Looks are important, they are #1. But being NT is also important. You have looks, but you don't have NT.

Install Tinder on your phone. You'll get matches, but you probably won't get vary many dates because you're an aspie.
That's true. Only literal top tier guys can get away with autism

everyone here has more experience than me with women. you all AMOG me by default stop coping.

i don't register as a fucking human in their eyes.
Don't know about others here, but i'm the same as you man. No experience with women ever and never even had a girl's phone number or anything and balding young assured me that i'll be this way forever without even talking to a woman once in my life.

You're not alone in feeling this, i know how you feel.

That's true. Only literal top tier guys can get away with autism

OP will match-mog most of us on Tinder. Yet he won't escape because of he can't talk to women.

the point i was making is that regardless of looks most people seem to do fine unlike us fucking subhuman trash.

yes i can confirm since we go to the same college together

Wait a minute...in NYC? Ahahaha!!!!!

It's even sadder when some guys can just reject women as in being hit on instead the other way around. Guys who choose to not be with women usually means they CAN get one if they really want to, but it isn't a priority, therefore, it's somewhat condescending to people like us since it doesn't matter if we try or don't try, we're invisible either way. It's like someone who can't grow a beard/facial hair and envying someone who can but chooses not to grow it out. It annoys the piss out of me.

Let me settle this: looks theory is not 100% legit. If you are a psl 1 2 3 its over. If you are a 3 you might get lucky once in the 1000 approaches.

4, 5, 6: 95%of populatuon have a gf. Its more like a number games, if you have friends, go out, got to school etc you should be able to get a gf.

These assholes on this forum come with the worst theories. If al these normies can get a gf why not you? This is why: you hate females too much you lost youre faith in these creatures, you dont talk to them you dont want any thing to do with them. Then you have these faggots who are shy these morons think that a girl should be the one to approach you: newsflash even for chad isnt this always the case.

You as a basementdweller with normie looks dont have a slight chance of getting a gf. Because you only make it harder for you, you push youreself out of the market. Why wouldnt females choose a 5/10 guy who is always happy and can interact over a 5/10 basementdweller.

Let me settle this: looks theory is not 100% legit. If you are a psl 1 2 3 its over. If you are a 3 you might get lucky once in the 1000 approaches.

4, 5, 6: 95%of populatuon have a gf. Its more like a number games, if you have friends, go out, got to school etc you should be able to get a gf.

These assholes on this forum come with the worst theories. If al these normies can get a gf why not you? This is why: you hate females too much you lost youre faith in these creatures, you dont talk to them you dont want any thing to do with them. Then you have these faggots who are shy these morons think that a girl should be the one to approach you: newsflash even for chad isnt this always the case.

You as a basementdweller with normie looks dont have a slight chance of getting a gf. Because you only make it harder for you, you push youreself out of the market. Why wouldnt females choose a 5/10 guy who is always happy and can interact over a 5/10 basementdweller.
Next bluepill fag in line for ban.

I’m not buying it, OP, you’re seeing what you want to see. The Asian guys there all have gfs? The Indians too?

I’m not buying it, OP, you’re seeing what you want to see. The Asian guys there all have gfs? The Indians too?

the indians have gf's but it's with other ethnic girls. actually, i've never seen an interracial couple besides white male and asian female. every couple has the same race.

JFL, he's a 6/10. I showed him to my Chad friend and he said he's good looking. @whogivesafucc

He said you're just normal btw @Stanx22.

the indians have gf's but it's with other ethnic girls. actually, i've never seen an interracial couple besides white male and asian female. every couple has the same race.

I remember seeing those groups I mentioned being mostly incel.

>2.5/10 TKHHHV truecel biggest subhuman on forum

you know, i wasnt sure before but i know for a fact you are trolling now. we have seen ur pic too. 6-7/10 white blonde dude.

just lol

JFL, he's a 6/10. I showed him to my Chad friend and he said he's good looking. @whogivesafucc

He said you're just normal btw @Stanx22.
I know i'm not that ugly, but if it wasnt for the fucking balding bullshit...

It's like what happened with your nose. You're normal with a normal life then a bullshit come out of nowhere to ruin your face and life.

I know i'm not that ugly, but if it wasnt for the fucking balding bullshit...

It's like what happened with your nose. You're normal with a normal life then a bullshit come out of nowhere to ruin your face and life.
Right. I just mentioned it because I remember posts where you claimed to be genetic trash when you're not.

I noticed the same thing when I finally stepped out of the basement.

It bums me out especially when gaming online and people always bring up gfs. Fucking annoying

I know that feel OP, if youre aspie/avoidant/socanxious its fucking over never even started

LITERALLY EVERYONE IN MY FUCKING COLLEGE HAS A GIRLFRIEND FUCK OFF WITH YOUR BULLSHIT "LOOKS THEORY" FUCK OUTTA HERE EVERYONE TALKS TO GIRLS EVERYONE IS NORMAL WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK IS THIS SHIT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

yes, EVERYONE and their fucking DAD talks to girls, gets girls, has sex, holy fuck, this is worse than any of you even say it is. this is lovecraftian hell and torture, what the actual fuck is going on? what sort of cruel fuck would put us through such an existence?

You missed the opportunities in highschool or middle school. Everyone got their connections behind your back and they didn't invite you. At that point it was OVER. You're only hope is to find a way to get famous or rope