Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious EVERYONE HAS A GIRLFRIEND JFL AT INCEL AUTISM AND LOOKS THEORY

>Going to college
Fucking normie REEEE.

jk obviously.

You missed the opportunities in highschool or middle school. Everyone got their connections behind your back and they didn't invite you. At that point it was OVER. You're only hope is to find a way to get famous or rope

never interacted with anyone tbh.

i got my only two friends pretty much out of nowhere. every acquaintance i ever made stopped talking to me out of nowhere.

never interacted with anyone tbh.

i got my only two friends pretty much out of nowhere. every acquaintance i ever made stopped talking to me out of nowhere.
true, it sucks. i just fucking wish therre was a miracle where someone approached me one day and wanted to be my friend, oh ya the only people i was friends with was in runescape kek

true, it sucks. i just fucking wish therre was a miracle where someone approached me one day and wanted to be my friend, oh ya the only people i was friends with was in runescape kek

never talk to people in runescape either they all seem like cunts.

Why are you trolling so hard? We all know you are a volcel.

Bunch of cope itt

Those average guys aren't fucking the girls jfl that's just their friends

never talk to people in runescape either they all seem like cunts.
Yea the chat is very cancerous with a lot of people with huge egos , scammers , and just people are hard to trust in general. I had a full block list at one point

You missed the opportunities in highschool or middle school. Everyone got their connections behind your back and they didn't invite you. At that point it was OVER. You're only hope is to find a way to get famous or rope

i wish i knew why this was happening op

how

aren't you the dude who said he wants a 6+/10 virgin girl, just fucking lol.

Don't know where you got that myth. I only want a virgin, that's it.

You have said multiple times you are 6/10, you have said girls have called you 6.5/10. Then you now call yourself a talkless truecel, as if you have never ever talked to a femoid in your life. Also HH = hugless, handholdless but you still put an extra H just to virtue signal for incels more. just gtfo.

You are a VOLCEL, accept it.

Don't know where you got that myth. I only want a virgin, that's it.

You have said multiple times you are 6/10, you have said girls have called you 6.5/10. Then you now call yourself a talkless truecel, as if you have never ever talked to a femoid in your life. Also HH = hugless, handholdless but you still put an extra H just to virtue signal for incels more. just gtfo.

You are a VOLCEL, accept it.

most girls rate me around the 7+ range because my friend showed my pictures to them. just lol if you believe them, they are just virtue signalling to be nice. i have never actually talked to a female before, that much is still true.

so i'm a volcel, big deal.