Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everyone here is bluepilled on the immigrant question

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
The fact is that more immigration means more inceldom, specifically more Whitecels
Immigration does two things, create more incel men that would have been normie, and give females more choices of men.
Just look at Sweden, the western country with the highest percentage of incels. It obviously wasnt allways like that, but after mass immigration (who where mostly young men) now there is too many incels.

And the ethnicels on here are coping if they think it isnt causing more whitecels.
Whitecels cannot fuck immigrant females since their heavily religious families prohibit them from being promiscuous. Sp what you have happening is white men do not get an increase of fuckable females, but the white females now have an increased number of men to fuck now that theres more chaddams and tyrones in their country.
I have never seen a white man fucking an immigrant female, but I've seen countless cases of immigrant men fucking white females

I have never seen a white man fucking an immigrant female
Idk man I see many noodlewhores with white men. Immigration hurts betubuxcels the most because it decreases wages and possibly displaces them. At least in burgurland maybe europe is different. Also depends on the smv of the immigrant ig, middle eastern >>>>>>> curry/rice

Not to mention many governments encourage western women to fuck with said immigrants, recipe for disaster

@gymletethnicel look at this thread. As a sandnigger in the west do you white look at you as an option? Or as a subhuman piece of shit?

Idk man I see many noodlewhores with white men. Immigration hurts betubuxcels the most because it decreases wages and possibly displaces them. At least in burgurland maybe europe is different. Also depends on the smv of the immigrant ig, middle eastern >>>>>>> curry/rice
Yeah I'm talking about arab/African immigrants

I don't think the immigration at least in its current proportions helps whites much, but do you have sources comparing the white virginity/ethnic virginity rates in Sweden/Europe?

JFL there are more MENA people than natives walking around outside in the city at most times of the day where I am in Sweden, they also procreate at a much higher rate. If I cared about the future and 'my' racial identity it would be pretty upsetting from a demographical perspective, ngl.

@gymletethnicel look at this thread. As a sandnigger in the west do you white look at you as an option? Or as a subhuman piece of shit?
Of course if you are ugly it doesn't matter but I have seen plenty of fresh off the boat arabic Chads slay. Deathnics are heavily in denial that they are ruining white countries tbh and they invent retarded things like JBW theory to cope with "their" westernized toilets going for white Chads completely ignoring the fact that average and below average white guys are actually worse off.

Of course if you are ugly it doesn't matter but I have seen plenty of fresh off the boat arabic Chads slay. Deathnics are heavily in denial that they are ruining white countries tbh and they invent retarded things like JBW theory to cope with "their" westernized toilets going for white Chads completely ignoring the fact that average and below average white guys are actually worse off.
I guess but ethnicels and whitecels have a common enemy. Foids rights/hypergamy and the kikes that support it.

I don't think the immigration at least in its current proportions helps whites much, but do you have sources comparing the white virginity/ethnic virginity rates in Sweden/Europe?
It's common sense.
Immigrant females are banned from dating/fucking white men due to their religion and honor killings, while the immigrant men can freely fuck white females.
This causes an increase of men for white females to choose, while white men are not getting an increase of females, instead they have more competition to get white females

Whitecels cannot fuck immigrant females since their heavily religious families prohibit them from being promiscuous.
What? Whitecels cannot fuck any females because they don't live up to their standards, thinking immigrant foids don't ride white Chad despite risking cousins, brothers, fathers and uncles beheading them is major cope.

This is what I dont understand. Ricecels hate when white men go to their countries and slay since it causes asians to become incels.
But when whitecels complain about non white men moving to white countries and slaying, the ethniccels on this forum act like it's a conspiracy theory

Maybe Sweden has so many incels because it's one of the most feminist countries

It's common sense.
Immigrant females are banned from dating/fucking white men due to their religion and honor killings, while the immigrant men can freely fuck white females.
This causes an increase of men for white females to choose, while white men are not getting an increase of females, instead they have more competition to get white females
Lots of sandcels on here. Even more than Asians/Indians IIRC.

What? Whitecels cannot fuck any females because they don't live up to their standards, thinking immigrant foids don't ride white Chad despite risking cousins, brothers, fathers and uncles beheading them is major cope.
Your coping beyond belief, sure some of them still fuck white guys, but it is way less compared to the promiscuity of other women.
I'd say white women are 100% hypergamous since they have nothing stopping them, while at most I'd say immigrant females are 30% hypergamouse since they have religion/family/honor killings to stop them.
Are you really trying to say that immigrant females are as degenerate as white females?
Lots of sandcels on here. Even more than Asians/Indians IIRC.
Obviously sandcels arent slaying.
But imagine if your a white normie in a European country. Previously you could have a girlfriend. But now you are having to compete with millions of chaddams/tyrones and normie arabs/Africand that have moved to your country.
The gender ratio is being skewed in these countries. There is way more men than females

This is what I dont understand. Ricecels hate when white men go to their countries and slay since it causes asians to become incels.
But when whitecels complain about non white men moving to white countries and slaying, the ethniccels on this forum act like it's a conspiracy theory
Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, white countries for everyone.

Are you really trying to say that immigrant females are as degenerate as white females?
Yes, the only exception might be less dogfucking. Just ask ethnic incels about that, they know. Immigrant foids will live double lives when required, and there are plenty of cases of this happening, which led to honor killings which can be read about easily. Foids don't give a fuck, Chad > life itself.

I dont understand how?
i thought more ethnic men would just make being white an even better halo. ethnics cant cuck whites especially nords the best version of white people that disproves jbw.
imo more imigrants=more people to mog
ethnics take the bottom spot in the food chain pushing white incels up.
and i doubt ethnic women would refuse to date white men just bc parents say so.
after getting westernized and liberated ethnic girls will ne same as noodles

Yes, the only exception might be less dogfucking. Just ask ethnic incels about that, they know. Immigrant foids will live double lives when required, and there are plenty of cases of this happening, which led to honor killings which can be read about easily. Foids don't give a fuck, Chad > life itself.
But they aren't fucking white incels at any rate JFL.

Immigration works out for people in my parents' tax bracket. We always need people to wash our dishes, do our laundry, pick up our groceries, deliver room service to our hotel suites, et cetera, and if you have thousands of people who are willing to do it for low pay, why not?

And high-skilled immigration is even better. It never hurts to have an extra lawyer, banker, scientist, engineer, or doctor.

I dont understand how?
i thought more ethnic men would just make being white an even better halo. ethnics cant cuck whites especially nords the best version of white people that disproves jbw.
Your talking about Chad mogging ethnics.
Imagine a white normie in nordland. Before he could get a gf. But now he has to compete with hordes of chaddams/tyrones. Sure he might mogg the ethnic normies by default, but there will still be some white females who prefer ethnic over white features.
And there's way more Male immigrants entering than female immigrants. So the gender ratio has been heavily skewed with there being more men.

I dont understand how?

OP is delusional and is under the impression that ethnics who were born in the West somehow follow archaic cultural rules in a country they have never stepped foot in.

Whitecels have it better in any case, and there's racism even amongst whitecels. Slavs are treated like second-tier mayos in the dating market.

"Chaddam" and "Tyrone" are a fucking meme and nothing more, the vast majority of shitskins are short and skinny.

Another coping low IQ altrightcel who thinks that unattractive ethnics are taking away his white wimmenz.

Another coping low IQ altrightcel who thinks that unattractive ethnics are taking away his white wimmenz.
Show me where I said unnatractive ethnics are the ones inflating the hypergamy

Bluepilled my ass, if I had a say in the matter I'd be on the border of Greece with a couple of M2A1's, land border & port.

Show me where I said unnatractive ethnics are the ones inflating the hypergamy

Sp what you have happening is white men do not get an increase of fuckable females, but the white females now have an increased number of men to fuck now that theres more chaddams and tyrones in their country.
I have never seen a white man fucking an immigrant female, but I've seen countless cases of immigrant men fucking white females

Your assumption is that immigrant chads are at least proportionate to white chads. It might be somewhat true for tyrones from northern Africa. Most of subsaharan Africans are ugly. Most Middle Easterners are ugly too, only a small fraction are chaddams.

Edit: Even smaller fraction of curries are chadpreets.

Antonio Banderas Relief GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
Non white men moving to the west, in fact, are at a higher risk of ending up incels.

Your assumption is that immigrant chads are at least proportionate to white chads. It might be somewhat true for tyrones from northern Africa. Most of subsaharan Africans are ugly. Most Middle Easterners are ugly too, only a small fraction are chaddams.

Edit: Even smaller fraction of curries are chadpreets.
No I'm saying that the white normies/ugly white guys that would have previously had relationships, are now having to compete against tyrones and chaddams and some high tier ethnics.
Obviously Chad is still on top. But now tyrone/chaddams have taken second place

We really need to change the birth ratio. Male subhumans should be simply aborted.

No I'm saying that the white normies/ugly white guys that would have previously had relationships, are now having to compete against tyrones and chaddams and some high tier ethnics.
Obviously Chad is still on top. But now tyrone/chaddams have taken second place

These are still fairly marginal numbers to constitute significant competition. Sure, 1 out of dozen whitecels might have ascended (only to get cucked later) without ethnic immigration, but it doesn't change the fact that most whitecels are still gonna be incel regardless of immigration.

I am not a big fan of uncontrollable immigration from 3rd world countries either, mostly for cultural reasons since ethincs tend to bring along their stupid religions and voodoo magic, thus further contributing to anti-scientific sentiment among libtards. However, the right-wing hysteria about ethincs posing a major competition in sexual market is unwarranted.

Your talking about Chad mogging ethnics.
Imagine a white normie in nordland. Before he could get a gf. But now he has to compete with hordes of chaddams/tyrones. Sure he might mogg the ethnic normies by default, but there will still be some white females who prefer ethnic over white features.
And there's way more Male immigrants entering than female immigrants. So the gender ratio has been heavily skewed with there being more men.
massive cope,the amount of chadams is miniscule and they are probably equal to normie whites because jbw
due to the anti islamic movements in the west it will suck to be ethnic even more and all of the ethnic women will just chase whites because jbw and whites live in better condition

if you ask me i see imigration as a massive influx of incels that will boost the smv of white p

The fact that immigrant females will be honor killed increases their standards, if they're gonna fuck a white guy, it will only be gigachad.

this is actually accurate tbh. But I don't live in Europe, I live in the US, so the muslim immigration does not have as strong an impact where I live

High IQ

Also, almost all immigrants in western countries are single men. Virtually none are single women.