Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill EVERYONE HERE SHOULD READ "LOOKISM" MAHNWA (KOREAN COMIC). ITS THE MOST BLACKPILLED DESTROYER OF COPES COMIC I'VE EVER SEEN

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Its fucking brutal seriously.

Asd

Its basically about a manlet fatcel who lives the incel life we all know, and who one day magically gets a good looking body while still retaining the last one. (the ones of this pics are his two bodies). It shows the full extent on how lookism work, how the lives of two males with same background can be extremely different to ridiculous extents based on looks. It also has other plots, but the main plot/background is lookism and the power of looks. Its funny because even if its a korean comic and for bluepilled minds it may look like things are exaggerated, its actually a realistic depiction of both incel and chad lives. It also adresses EVERY fucking bluepill cope: attitude, money, strength, clothes... EVERYTHING, looks like if some member of PSL has done it.

The only thing is that their idea of beauty is soft prettyboy instead of extremely angular hollow cheek hunk, but whatever, its easy to understand who is GL in this comic.

You can read it here. Seriously read it.
https://www.webtoons.com/en/drama/lookism/list?title_no=1049&page=21

> Korean comic

Uhh1

It's called manhwa.

@TheOnlyWei
@Evil Genius
@Nautica1983

Which one of you had the lookism Chang avatar? I liked it.

Beat me to it, I was myself thinking about writing a manga about that. I told that to @Zesto in one of his threads about manga.

Holy fuck, can anyone tell if what happens in the first chapter is a realistic depiction of bullying in Korean schools? I'd 100% go ER if submitted to something like that.

Holy fuck, can anyone tell if what happens in the first chapter is a realistic depiction of bullying in Korean schools? Holy fuck, I'd 100% go ER if submitted to something like that.
What? While they weren't direct punches I was hit like everyday in high school, and I was somewhat tall and slim, just ugly. It is a realistic depiction of bullying EVERYWHERE, not only in korea.
> Korean comic

View attachment 63265

It's called manhwa.

@TheOnlyWei
@Evil Genius
@Nautica1983

Which one of you had the lookism Chang avatar? I liked it.
Also have you already read it?

What? While they weren't direct punches I was hit like everyday in high school, and I was somewhat tall and slim, just ugly. It is a realistic depiction of bullying EVERYWHERE, not only in korea.
I was also bullied, including people making me do sounds and stuff, but physical blows were scarce and mostly done on your arms or shoulders, not stomach or face. I was only hit on the stomach once and it was another loser who did it not one of my normal bullies.

I wish I could go back in time and go to the school with a knife and just make a Colombian tie on my bullies. In Brazil you get out with a clean slate when you reach 18 if you kill people as a minor.

I was also bullied, including people making me do sounds and stuff, but physical blows were scarce and mostly done on your arms or shoulders, not stomach or face. I was only hit on the stomach once and it was another loser who did it not one of my normal bullies.

I wish I could go back in time and go to the school with a knife and just make a Colombian tie on my bullies. In Brazil you get out with a clean slate when you reach 18 if you kill people as a minor.

I thought about going ER everyday even tho I didnt know what ER was. The only times I got respect (and it only lasted one day, looks override it in the end) was when I made displays of violence, like hitting back someone or winning arm wrestlings. but looks trump all and the following day they were back at lookin down on me. Even teachers looked down on me making remarks of me being not intelligent.

But well, casually every bully I had aged like shit and look much worse than me, even when Im now 5/10 and they were the ladies boys in HS. I have the cope that I looksmog them all nowadays and they look like aged shit.

I thought about going ER everyday even tho I didnt know what ER was. The only times I got respect (and it only lasted one day, looks override it in the end) was when I made displays of violence, like hitting back someone or winning arm wrestlings. but looks trump all and the following day they were back at lookin down on me. Even teachers looked down on me making remarks of me being not intelligent.

But well, casually every bully I had aged like shit and look much worse than me, even when Im now 5/10 and they were the ladies boys in HS. I have the cope that I looksmog them all nowadays and they look like aged shit.
I don't have any cope regarding my bullies. I had to do like Rin's mother says in the Kodomo No Jikan manga: if you can't forgive, then forget. But now and then I remember everything that happened with me and feel like beating those people to a bloody pump, until I have to stop due to a broken arm or something.

Reading this manwa is bringing back those memories. This stuff is quality blackpill indeed.

Reading this manwa is bringing back those memories. This stuff is quality blackpill indeed.

Yeah its blackpill after blackpill brutal. Just when you say "woah this normie X cope was utterly destroyed in this page" you go to next page and see more blackpill. It aslo teaches to be humble and agasint treating people bad because of looks, because losing the dice roll can happen to everyone.

Yeah its blackpill after blackpill brutal. Just when you say "woah this normie X cope was utterly destroyed in this page" you go to next page and see more blackpill. It aslo teaches to be humble and agasint treating people bad because of looks, because losing the dice roll can happen to everyone.
I lost the sympathy for the main character when he said his mom was embarrassing him. He's a masochistic cuck tbh.

Read some of it back when i was still a lurker here, in 2017.
The most blackpilled piece of fiction i've read to this day.

the comic guy reminds me of Lee Jong-Suk

I lost the sympathy for the main character when he said his mom was embarrassing him. He's a masochistic cuck tbh.

That's explained further. Its one of the blackpill "Lessons" of the comic. Just read on hehe.

That's explained further. Its one of the blackpill "Lessons" of the comic. Just read on hehe.
I'm still reading don't worry.

I readmaxx and reach chapter 6 now. Brutally exceed my daily dose of blackpill

thanks for the advice.
it seems very interesting

I readmaxx and reach chapter 6 now. Brutally exceed my daily dose of blackpill
I'm on chapter three and already did as well.

I already had the app. I was thinking of collaborating with my friend on a comic, but not of this topic.

Attachments

• 20181113_130619.jpg
    20181113_130619.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 20181113_130604.jpg
    20181113_130604.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 55
Holy fuck, can anyone tell if what happens in the first chapter is a realistic depiction of bullying in Korean schools? I'd 100% go ER if submitted to something like that.
Why wait

Is there an anime about it too?

I read that up to episode 6, it was good, will start again soon.

Isn't the ending bluepilled? Something like looks doesn't matter truelove bla bla.

Didnt finish it dont spoil still. From qhatvi have read its still blackpilled
I haven't read it yet. Someone said something like that, though.

It's still going apparently.

I really REALLY hope the author doesn't derail the comic later on. I REALLY hope it doesn't end in some platitude, because its the best blackpill fuctional work I ever seen.

I really REALLY hope the author doesn't derail the comic later on. I REALLY hope it doesn't end in some platitude, because its the best blackpill fuctional work I ever seen.

it already derailed. look at the fat female version falling in love with the actual fat body of the guy.

the ending will be something like "personality prevails" and they're both either in two good looking bodies or two ugly looking bodies

it already derailed. look at the fat female version falling in love with the actual fat body of the guy.

the ending will be something like "personality prevails" and they're both either in two good looking bodies or two ugly looking bodies
thanks for spoiling it for me. I came here to say that it's a great comic. Shit, now I gotta delete the ending from my head.

Oh shit I thought it was a crappy teen drama. I have to read it immediately now, as a fat manlet. Thanks.

thanks for spoiling it for me. I came here to say that it's a great comic. Shit, now I gotta delete the ending from my head.

east asia is already blackpilled but they also acknowledge status and wealth through academics and business can close the gap when it comes to reproduction alone (not sexual success necessarily, just reproduction.)

so basically, once you actually achieve academic and business success, youve spent all your reproductive years going for it and wont really want a kid because you wouldnt want your kids to go thru what you did since you didnt actually achieve a LARGE sucesss, only a moderately okay one

FUCK im on chapter 155, and without doing any spoilers, they are tearing down PUA copers lmao

I was not expecting the comic to tear down how ugly dudes got treated vs ugly girls, literally shitting on the bluepill and all the mainstream beliefs, I will always be guessing if the author is not a secret member of the Incelosphere.

I was not expecting the comic to tear down how ugly dudes got treated vs ugly girls, literally shitting on the bluepill and all the mainstream beliefs, I will always be guessing if the author is not a secret member of the Incelosphere.
What does it have on it?

Tbh idk about the girl thing. I went to boarding school with some Korean female immigrants. One of them was extremely autistic and had acne everywhere and was just ugly in general, and the other females bullied the shit out of her. Eventually they forced her to bang her head against a wall until she passed out with a concussion.

What does it have on it?

Tbh idk about the girl thing. I went to boarding school with some Korean female immigrants. One of them was extremely autistic and had acne everywhere and was just ugly in general, and the other females bullied the shit out of her. Eventually they forced her to bang her head against a wall until she passed out with a concussion.
I'm talking about the sexual market field, how they can be abused from lookism yet join an crow when an ugly due is abused and think they are superior for being used as a onahole by the same good looking guys that treat her like trash.

And that just proves my hipothesis tbh, ugly foids got bullied almost solely by their gender with almost not male participation, the worst abuse I received was directed or at least supported by the cumrags.

asians are blackpilled as fuck, that's why their forest is full of dead mens body

HIGH IQ. That's how I discovered lookism

FYI Koreans are actually blackpilled and recognise looks >>>>
Hence the stress of KPOP.

@Zyros

I just came back here to say that I reading this shit as if it was the secret of the fucking universe, this thing is so good, blackpilled as fuck, this should get it's on anime, be spreaded to all sides of the world in all form of media, thanks for showing this

I'll check it out. Sounds interesting

Ever since comic naver, I told myself I would never read comics from webtoon. No thanks.

Koreans are blackpilled hence manwhas are full of blackpills unlike manga, come on that's why South Korea is number one on plastic surgeries