Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everyone here would genocide the entire forum for a chance at pussy

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Like if a button was presented to you which meant a guaranteed foid but everyone here dies, most would press it if they could remain anonymous.

Don't fool yourself. :feelshaha:

You can't be truly blackpilled if you deny that. Acknowledging the power pussy has isn't cucked. On the contrary. We can only counteract it and TRAIN ourselves to escape it if we fully accept it.

Cope, some guys here are worth more than any pussy :panties:

No.

Unless the foid is a 11/10 supermodel.

However I won't kill anyone to get cucked in a polyamory relationship with a landwhale feminist that has tatoos and isn't even christian.

Depends on how pretty the bitch is

Speak for yourself :feelsUgh:

This still surprises you?
90% of the forum is not even black pilled

True for most cases, but I guess many members wouldn't do this for a 3/10 foid

Last edited:
I would genocide the entire world including foids and chads and normies and everyone if I could, but not to get pussy, just because I want to.

I would genocide the entire world including foids and chads and normies and everyone if I could, but not to get pussy, just because I want to.
Based as fuck :feelsLSD: :feelshaha: :feelskek:
Best answer in this whole thread :blackpill: :smonk:

Loyal pussy that won’t fuck around on me hell yeah :redpill: there is still a highprobability your oneitis will cuck you into oblivion unless you just be CoNfiDenT bro :bluepill:

Cope. You are in denial. If an above average, thin foid stood right before you with a wide smile and you could literally smell her, almost everyone here would become weak. People change 180° when they have a chance at pussy.
Maybe under the right circumstances I could commit an Incel holocaust

Like if a button was presented to you which meant a guaranteed foid but everyone here dies, most would press it if they could remain anonymous.

You can't be truly blackpilled if you deny that. Acknowledging the power pussy has isn't cucked. On the contrary. We can only counteract it and TRAIN ourselves to escape it if we fully accept it.
No I wouldn't unless she was giga Stacy millionaire who would let me leech off her. anything less no.
Cope, some guys here are worth more than any pussy :panties:
:yes:
9729B67C 71AD 4364 8373 6AC1F68B13D8

Cope. You are in denial. If an above average, thin foid stood right before you with a wide smile and you could literally smell her, almost everyone here would become weak. People change 180° when they have a chance at pussy.
Wouldn't be enough for me to genocide forum

What the fuck did he say. "Guarantee me an X for life?" Didn't understand that word. :feelswhat:
"an ugly fat chick for life"

If @PPEcel promises to take me to Michelin Star restaurants when I visit the UK, I might decide to not push the button.

Kek :feelshaha: What a cuck.

Also he mogs probably many here. All he needs to do is get rid of the faggot hair.
you call him a cuck yet you wrote OP :feelshaha:

low IQ unaware cels be like

you call him a cuck yet you wrote OP :feelshaha:

low IQ unaware cels be like
You refuse to face your inner demons. THAT is cucked. :feelshaha:
"Hurr I would totally compromise my entire life for the sake of internet strangers"
Fuck off. :feelshaha:

20 ---> 12 and other life modifications...

Shaditoei

I agree - I can't fully trust the others regarding this, especially with all the infiltration. Personally, I wouldn't because I've become too desensitized to life to enjoy it at this point. The guilt that would follow me would make it a net-negative.

You'd do all that for some fish flaps?

Nah not for just pussy. If the button made me chad though, I'd press instantly.

I agree - I can't fully trust the others regarding this, especially with all the infiltration. Personally, I wouldn't because I've become too desensitized to life to enjoy it at this point. The guilt that would follow me would make it a net-negative.
Same. My hatred for foids is too deeply-ingrained. Hell if I had a foid I would just beat her instead of hugging her.

Still 90% of this forum would do it lmao

I literally said in that comment "but not to get pussy, just because I want to" :lul:

over for cantreadcels :lul:
Honestly I wouldn't mind if someone pressed the button. If it is painless it would be a mercy for many here (except fakecels).

even family? no

This still surprises you?
90% of the forum is not even black pilled
if you're blackpilled why haven't you killed yourself
:bigbrain:

if you're blackpilled why haven't you killed yourself
Because suicide isn't blackpilled.

If you accepted absolutely everything you stop being active. You embrace minimalism and doing the least possible.

Suicide IS an active act. Just ldaring is much more blackpilled than doing something that dramatic.

If I was guaranteed an emo gf then yeah absolutely

Women are like clothes while brothers are like our hands and feet
No homo

Honestly not for a pussy but I would do for a long term partner.

Because suicide isn't blackpilled.

If you accepted absolutely everything you stop being active. You embrace minimalism and doing the least possible.

Suicide IS an active act. Just ldaring is much more blackpilled than doing something that dramatic.
interesting. but what about this: you said right there "embrace minimalism and doing the least." you're a biological entity so to "stop being active" would be impossible unless you want an extremely unpleasant death.

you obviously want to avoid that, so you still eat and shit even though you claim the blackpill = stopping all activity. I think the avoidance part is what acceptance really is: understanding that nothing makes this life worth it and it should only be avoided as much as possible. I believe you subconsciously know this and that's why you avoid foids and social situations by ldaring but also physical pain and suffering by attending to your basest biological needs.

that's why detonating some dynamite or other high explosive right by your pons and medulla is the truly enlightened move. you avoid everything. foids, food and the effort/physical and emotional discomfort therein, and the pain of a violent death all by annihilating your brain before it even realizes what's happening. by virtue of having a body you're forced to take action. if you accept the blackpill, those actions will be arranged to avoid as much of the earthly experience as possible.
Honestly not for a pussy but I would do for a long term partner.
If I was guaranteed an emo gf then yeah absolutely
the self awareness in this thread :bigbrain:

i wouldn't

that'd be against my interested too anyway

i want there to be less fags and more incels

never you traitor cuck.

Even more of a reason to trust my brocels knowing that no foid will ever show any interest in any of us

Not worth it she will eventually break your heart and leave you for Chad anyway. :blackpill:

What about button that deletes are foids but you are still single?