Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone I know has a better life than me

• Thread starter CEO of beta eyes
  • Start date
CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
I hate that so much, even obese guys I know are happier than me

They are still NPCs.

Your pfp looks like dbdr

They are still NPCs.
Would you trade your current life to switch with them, going back to birth? :feelshehe:

But yes; as a subhuman, your quality of life will quite noticeablely be decreased and lacking compared to the average normie and above; it gets worse, however, when you stop your delusion of the bluepill/redpill and accept the fact that your genetics have cursed you to such, and will only continue to compound on your suffering as you age and continually descend in looks. :feelsugh:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

I hate that so much, even obese guys I know are happier than me
They SEEMS happier, but you do not know the absolute truth of their lives. Some people can seems happy, but doomed.

They SEEMS happier, but you do not know the absolute truth of their lives. Some people can seems happy, but doomed.
Anyone who has enough energy to ‘pretend to be happy’ is definitely better than all of us. We have no energy and no hope left

My life is one of the biggest miserable tragedies to ever occur. I see people who are NEETs but they leech of their parents well at least both of their parents are alive. I see thugs and people say what shit lives they must’ve lived through. Well at least they’re at least low inhib, toughened up and never let anyone disrespect them. I see some fat or unattractive well sometimes they have better grades than me, a better SAT score, a girlfriend, more respectful friends, a skill in something whether it’s sports or video games. I have absolutely nothing, fucking nothing. Even if I am lazy and don’t do anything there are millions of people like this and guess what they’re at least good at something or have some sort of talent. I have 0 redeeming qualities. I have 0 talents or skill. I’m a pathetic genetic waste of potential. I used to have a bright future when I was in grade school. Now I look forward to nothing.

I dont know any other min waged 30 year olds other than me :feelsrope: