Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Everyone is allowed to have preferences except incels

Lmao the irony is that the cuck writing this comment has no "preference" whatsoever aisde from maybe "breathing".

I haven't heard a normal man talk about his "type" or preferences in years, In the days when any woman can pull out her phone and select from a list of male models, it's pretty rich to pretend to have options as a non-Chad man.

Aaaaaand as always they deny the fact that women have tastes that are almost monolithic while non chad men settle for what they can get
Instead they larp and pretend that "preferences" are purely random. If that were the case incels wouldn't even exist because they'd be someone's type.

michael jordan laughing GIF

Lmao the irony is that the cuck writing this comment has no "preference" whatsoever aisde from maybe "breathing".

I haven't heard a normal man talk about his "type" or preferences in years, In the days when any woman can pull out her phone and select from a list of male models, it's pretty rich to pretend to have options as a non-Chad man.
By 2025 having preferences or standards as a man will mean social slaughter. Not that it doesn't mean that already tbh.

Men have preferences, women have requirements
full

"objective beauty does not exist"

why does the person not fuck goats then?

Again stupid ITard playing stupid. You can measure looks OBJECTIVELY by taking necessary measures of chin, jaw, eyes, nose etc. Then people can tell if they like the said face. Yes/no, like/dislike. Both for men and for women. Yes we like men's and women's faces for different things most of the time, but we can tell attractive and unattractive men/women within their respective scales and see if those ratings are close to each other. When a disgusting landwhale says she's entitled to the likes of Brad Pitt you can easily tell there's a little bit of an imbalance between what she has and what he has in terms of looks. Truly it's that hard?

High iq

I don't like Chad. That's all.

Over and reddit sucks

Volcel if you have preferences