Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone sees things through their own first-person perspective, but foids more so than others.

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
Everyone sees things through their own first-person perspective. Some more than others. I can see why foids are so selfish and ingrained with their own sense of reality. They think of themselves as the center of all that has occurred. They think of themselves as the only self-aware beings and us as artificial intelligent mechanical flesh suits. She sees herself as the actual person. Her existence, and in which everyone else merely participates in her reality. Foids lack the ability to look through someone else's life. She only thinks that only her consciousness exists.

The First-person perspective is the default perspective, and I can see why a clearer understanding on how people, especially foids, operate themselves in this universe we call reality.

You can't expect anything else when foids are elevated to a level of privilege above the average man pretty much regardless of their SMV simply because they're foids; when they're at that point, using the little critical thinking ability they might have makes no sense because they can just call the person you're arguing with an incel and let their white knight orbiters sort him out. They want to whore around, so anything that continues to let them do that is good; that's their entire legitimate worldview, they wouldn't want to understand the plight of the average sub 5 male even if they could. :smonk:

Last edited:
You can't expect anything else when foids are elevated to a level of privilege above the average man pretty much regardless of their SMV simply because they're foids; when you're at that point, using the little critical thinking ability you might have makes no sense because you can just call the person you're arguing with an incel and let your white knight orbiters sort him out. They want to whore around, so anything that continues to let them do that is good; that's their entire legitimate worldview, they wouldn't want to understand the plight of the average sub 5 male even if they could. :smonk:

Why do you use 'you' as pronouns? Do you mean specifically me? Some of your sentences can be third person and that would be easier to read

Last edited:
I'm not sure about that. It's generally accepted that men have in general have bigger egos and drives than women, this explains why men are much more succesful in general despite not enjoying the same privileges as women.
What? Whose side are you on? And why are we talking about men's success now?

Why do you use 'you' as pronouns? Do you mean specifically me? Some of your sentences can be thirst person and that would be easier to read
idk I'm just used to it mayb

What do you mean sides? Bro, I'm not on anybody's "side". I'm just blackpilled and incel. I'm talking about the reality of the differences in gender. If you meant with your post that women have a bigger ego, then that hasn't been true for most of history. There are plenty of women that are witches with massive egos though. To be fair, I think it might have shifted a bit due to the rise of feminism and social media.
Hmm interesting.

I'm not sure about that. It's generally accepted that men have in general have bigger egos and drives than women, this explains why men are much more succesful in general despite not enjoying the same privileges as women.
Agree

It’s about the individual tbh