Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill everything comes down to validation

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
depression= no validation
being happy = validated
you cant be happy as an incel and not receive any sort of validation it does not exist and if you think otherwise you are lying to yourself you can only be contempt but you are never truely happy alone

you cant be happy as an incel
But you can, get into a social hobby and excel at that, you will get validation even if you are ugly/manlet

Nairo quintana arkea 2021 0

I agree and I think it's not just any validation but it's the genuine, intimate, face-to-face validation that counts. I doubt an online celebrity actually gets any long-term joy over his subscriber count or positive comments. However, a normal man with a pretty, loving wife will probably get infinite joy from her.

the only validation i can aim and hope for is to become an artistcel

the only validation i can aim and hope for is to become an artistcel
There is no validation in art everything you create gets ignored in a world oversaturated with “creatives”

There is no validation in art everything you create gets ignored in a world oversaturated with “creatives”
i think you dont understand.
Mastering an instrument in itself its one of the greatest copes ever and validates you. I have played music with people before and i got good comments specially after i practiced hard after weeks :feelsLSD:

Mastering an instrument in itself its one of the greatest copes ever and validates you. I have played music with people before and i got good comments specially after i practiced hard after weeks :feelsLSD:
there is no music for your face:feelshaha:

I’m glad you feel that way
what instrument do you play? (if you don’t mind me asking)

you can be happy without validation, but it's very hard if you don't already have some kind of mental illness, and you'll still have to interact with people, which means you're still having to put on a social mask. i guess no human being can live without interacting with another human, not for very long anyways...

I’m glad you feel that way
what instrument do you play? (if you don’t mind me asking)
Ive been playing guitar for some years now and started piano some months ago. Im self taught i hope i can pay lessons soon

Ive been playing guitar for some years now and started piano some months ago. Im self taught i hope i can pay lessons soon
Nice I’m really hoping I can get really good at guitar someday. Keep doing what makes you happy brocel

depression= no validation
being happy = validated
you cant be happy as an incel and not receive any sort of validation it does not exist and if you think otherwise you are lying to yourself you can only be contempt but you are never truely happy alone
The only way to get validation as an incel is through religion.

I do not mean religion as "I believe in God". Personally, I don't. Religion is more than that

Female attention and love are one of the most important male needs.

I don’t give a fuck about validation. Others do. I just want real love.

I will be happy if I get given a lifetime of £1000000 a month.

exactly that's why having at least one friend of any gender would be good for my mental health