Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Happiness in Society

GermanManlet

GermanManlet

Greycel
In today’s times in order to be content and living happy comes down to the fact that you need to be better than a portion of the people around you. You need to outperform them, mog them genetically, financially or socially. Without loosers nobody would be a winner and normies know that and can hide it pretty good. In this capitalistic hell that we live in, to be happy that is the only way for most people. Everything is about the mog, some may present it more openly, some do it very subconsciously but its always the mog / comparison with others that elevates ones mood and provides a healthy state.

If youre not mogging in any aspect, being financially independent, having chad genes, be high iq, very talented etc which benefits society you are fucked and destined to rot. It doesnt matter if you have talents that are helpful for things outside the corporate job market because you cannot monetize them. Being funny and charismatic without the chad looks will get you jackshit because no female wants to reproduce with you.

Too bad my autistic ass just realized this way too late. Used to actually care about others and felt sad for real when colleagues did have a bad times only to realize that they never gave a flying fuck how i feel and used me for whatever purpose in that time. I guess hollywood movies and cuck agenda took their toll on me. Remember to always put yourself first especially in today’s society, do the things that actually make yourself happy and never sacrifice for anyone except family if you have one that cares.

Last edited:
Remember to always put yourself first especially in today’s society, do the things that actually make yourself happy and never sacrifice for anyone
fucking normies will demonize you for that, you need to be low inhib to not give a fuck about it.

fucking normies will demonize you for that, you need to be low inhib to not give a fuck about it.
You need to make it seem like you do care but really just follow your own interests, petyr baelish pilled.

Last edited: